QVC Customer Care

Re: 1 week waiting for shipping agent

Hi @Ane1Care I can look it up for you. Please send the item number of the item you returned.

Super Contributor

Hi, Wayne was able to give me a refund. Thank you Wayne!
Super Contributor

Update: While I did receive a full refund (May 11), I was just charged (May 27) for the return label. I asked why since the order was already granted a full refund, since it sat too long waiting on the return agent, and was then sold out, I was told that, “Unless the return is defective or a QVC error, we deduct this fee from the refund.” So apparently the exchange policy ShoeChic mentioned has changed. Oh, well. It is what it is, I doubt the exchange would've fit either; sizing seems to be all over the place with this company.

Just wanted to update about the policy seemingly changing. 

QVC Customer Care

@Ane1Care wrote:

Update: While I did receive a full refund (May 11), I was just charged (May 27) for the return label. I asked why since the order was already granted a full refund, since it sat too long waiting on the return agent, and was then sold out, I was told that, “Unless the return is defective or a QVC error, we deduct this fee from the refund.” So apparently the exchange policy ShoeChic mentioned has changed. Oh, well. It is what it is, I doubt the exchange would've fit either; sizing seems to be all over the place with this company.

Just wanted to update about the policy seemingly changing. 

Hi @Ane1Care thank you for posting in our QVC Community forums. I apologize that happened. I have sent you an email regarding this. -Kim