Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

1 week waiting for shipping agent

I returned an order for size exchange last Tuesday. The return tracking is still showing as it’s waiting on the shipping agent to pick it up at the post office. I know there’s delays in shipping, but by now it normally would say the shipping agent has picked it up. I don’t know if it was misplaced, stolen from the post office, or the shipping agent simply hasn’t picked it up as the tracking number states.

The exchanged item is now sold out, and I really didn’t care for the other colors. My account isn’t showing a replacement was sent out since I filled out the slip on the app. Since it can’t be exchanged can the order be canceled and refunded, minus the return charge?
Honored Contributor

Re: 1 week waiting for shipping agent

@Ane1Care The best thing to do is to email all of this and your info to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Super Contributor

I ordered a loungewear set from HSN to receive in time for Mothers Day.  I just received it today...I ordered a Medium....Guess what ?  I received a 1X..Can you believe???  I hate to have to return but I will be returning this. Just so frustrating !

Esteemed Contributor

@89135 wrote:

I ordered a loungewear set from HSN to receive in time for Mothers Day.  I just received it today...I ordered a Medium....Guess what ?  I received a 1X..Can you believe???  I hate to have to return but I will be returning this. Just so frustrating !

@89135  call and let them know before you send it back. Most likely they will send out the correct size if it's still available and give you a certain time to return the other.

Super Contributor

@Sage04  I did call and they said they would not charge the shipping fee back and I told them just to refund and not send another...Didn't want to take another chance...

Esteemed Contributor

@89135 wrote:

@Sage04  I did call and they said they would not charge the shipping fee back and I told them just to refund and not send another...Didn't want to take another chance...

@89135  ok, I understand.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ane1Care If the size you want is now sold out, they are NOT supposed to charge you for the return shipping. BUT if they do, you will have to call them & tell them you are not supposed to be charged & they should remove it. This may come as a seperate charge, so watch for it. 

What's your policy for exchanges?

If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an exchange. Simply use the Q Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order, QVC will issue a refund and not deduct the Q Return Label fee.

Honored Contributor

I needed to exchange a pair of jeans.  I emailed the social team to tell them the size I needed and they did the order for me.  It is in the process of shipping.  I have returned the original pair. It takes much too long sending it back with the requested size or color.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I needed to exchange a pair of jeans.  I emailed the social team to tell them the size I needed and they did the order for me.  It is in the process of shipping.  I have returned the original pair. It takes much too long sending it back with the requested size or color.

When I return or exchange items I email qvceasyreturns@qvc.com

Provide the item number and description and reason for return or exchange.

If it's a refund you will be refunded within 3 days before your return even gets to them.

if it is an exchange your exchange item is processed within minutes once again before the item you are exchanging is recieved back by them. Then you don't loose out the item possibly selling out.

I use this all the time. I email them and they respond quickly and also inform me they are sending out the exchanged item.  It's the best. 

Super Contributor

@Lucylu12   My item was an HSN purchase...I did call them and they said to send back for a refund and they would remove any shipping costs..Anything else I need to do to get refunded sooner?  It's in the mail back this morning