Occasional Contributor

yesterday i went to the humane society

to see if there was a chance any older dogs had been put up for adoption. My husband and I currently have a very special old lady living with us on an acer in VA, and I thought that opening our home up to another dog givien up in their golden years was a nice idea. I didnt see any dogs that neaded saving, but a CAT instead.

Please please tell me the solution to my problem. I bonded with thie elderly brown tabby cat. Her card says, "bite and sctraches, arrived on Feb 15, scared of stranger, and doesnt like to be held." Yikes right? But to me she was purring rubbing on the cage and very very sweet. I asked to hold her and she let me, and it was wonderful. I dont need to be able to hold her all the time. I find her spunk and personality quirks fine, even if she did show them to me. I want to hep her. Here's the problem...

my husband and are allergic to cats! I get terrible ichy puffy eyes and he can barley breath. My parent have a cat that I do fine around if i dont pick up and squish in my face. haha.

Last night i looked at allergic wipes and sprays online. do they work? Can i go back and get that sweet kitty who is on the "Golden Oldie" list as they called it and not had a visitor before me she let touch her Smiley Sad

I really think she had her found her person in me.HELP!