Honored Contributor

wrong packages delivered this week🤔🤷‍♀️

My mailman must really be feeling this heat because again today he rang the bell I signed and accepted packages.  

I didn't really look at the address info as spouse has been receiving his meds lately by mail, therefore, that is what I thought were in the boxes.

Upon bringing them in to open, I realized they were not ours.  The house # is the same but the street and town are different.

I tried to catch mailman but he was gone--tomorrow I'll put out with note.

Then again, only the "mail gods" know how this package was delivered correctly the label is barely affixed.  I'd like to meet the "genius" at QVC who came up with these sticky labels which in this instance only has 1 vs 3 parts🤦‍♀️.

BCF7C77C-BC88-4EAF-B5D6-D548AB2064A1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: wrong packages delivered this week🤔🤷‍♀️

My mailman delivered the mail off a house all down the street several days. I have also received the neighbors Amazon packages. I opened them since I'm always expecting something from Amazon. 

Guess I need to remember to check to see if it's for me or not before I open mail or packages. 

Honored Contributor

I seriously believe my neighbors MOVE those "bad addresses" to MY front yard.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

My address and a little store 5 miles away (same street, same number and same city) and I have the exact same address exept mine is North and theirs is South. Who in their right mind did this when setting up addresses? We constantly get huge semi trucks pulling up to deliver. I look at it that we have made friends by our common address. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This happens to me all the time. Just yesterday I got a catalog for someone 2 streets down with the same house #, different street. Last week got a letter for a jewelry store at our local mall  about 2 miles away with same #. I gave that back to the mail man. Catalog I'll put back in the mail box for redelivery as I never know when my mail will get here. It was after 7 p.m. last night as that was when I last looked. Makes me wonder who might be getting my mail sometimes and just tossing it instead of returning it.

Honored Contributor

There is a house with the same house number as mine just one street over and we get each other's FedEx and UPS packages when there is a new driver or weekend driver. We don't usually have issues with USPS mail.  It drives me crazy but at least it's not a different city.

Honored Contributor

The only problem I have is FedEx. They can't read addresses. I wonder if they should be allowed to drive. How do they read the speed limits and things like that? I have a lot to say to them but they have no phone number to a human. Nor can you email them. They have covered their tracks pretty well.

Super Contributor

@Judaline I have a funny story about FedEx. 

Was expecting a package and saw the FedEx truck drive by my house. Got a text that my package was delivered. No package at the door. Callled my local FedEx office and she said she would track down the driver. 

Watched as the FedEx truck drove past my house two more times. No package. 

Got in my car and followed him. When I caught up with him he said. "I was at your house." To which I responded, "But you didn't leave a package!" 

An hour later my husband told me he heard something at the front door...My package was delivered!Smiley LOL

Not sure where he "found" my package?!!!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

FedEx/Customer service
1 (800) 463-3339

I have talked to a live rep several times.  You just have to be persistent asking for a Representative.
Honored Contributor

My shipping issues  lately has been that I get a notice that the boxes have been delivered on a certan day ----and they show up  2 or 3 days later, or they have been delivered to my old address despite the change of address I filled out in March---so then I call QVC's CS, they refund my money and then the items show up and I have to go back to CS to let them know----not the Q's fault--USPS and UPS---are the ones. I know things are difficult---but come on guys!!!!