Trusted Contributor

Re: word on the street....free shipping day again

Free shipping is for all the people who will buy buy an buy.They need our money to survive.Free shipping for me doesn't indices me.

Honored Contributor

no longer a rumor......it is official.

david v mentioned it on his "coffee talk" show today.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Free shipping is always nice and even better when we know ahead of time. Thank you @sunshine45 ! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

In case some of you missed it, there is a massive shipping/ trucking issue so many things won't be in stock for holidays, so everyone is saying " shop early so you have it in time for gift giving".  Many retailers are already running Black Friday sales and even Amazon is running a big sale the last weekend in Nov.  Do you think Q wants to compete? Since they won't massively reduce prices, free shipping, lots more often, looks like the plan.

Trusted Contributor

Because they know they need to get stuff sold and shipped way before Black Friday! Hence, the free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

i have purchased four lunchtime specials so far today. great deal with the free shipping, the reduced pricing, AND rakuten at 11% cash back today!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein