Honored Contributor

wine fairies/cheer fairies.....anyone doing this?

we have a new "thing" in our area......it is called wine fairy or cheer fairy.

there are groups on facebook for areas in our state that people join.

you then spread "cheer" by anonymously dropping of a bag or box of cheer to someone you may not know. it can be anything from wine, beer,  other booze, seltzers, small gifts, candy, cookies. you drop it on someones porch or at their front door to give them. it has been fun! i have been "wined" twice already!

has anyone else seen this in their area?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: wine fairies/cheer fairies.....anyone doing this?

I haven't seen this in my area, but it sounds like fun. Wine or beer with candy and cookies. What could be better? Woman Very Happy

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing like that here, but it sounds like fun!

Honored Contributor

got hit THREE different times today by wine fairies.....always fun finding something on the porch!

https://mail.aol.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-fZr-Nrh2pYnEuMaiAnS36U4XvR9VEnu-r2deYxBRGOikPb6f-zTv33wvDaEI3nKA-OZtZrw2rULBXQ-scIJXZQ/messages/@.id==ACkqjJBhYm8kXrcs7wSzID1F15U/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appid=aolwebmail&ymreqid=a6bb58b2-5969-1e07-2f99-eb0881016d00&size=275w&webstdver=79.13

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein