Honored Contributor

will you be eating special food while you watch the Royal Wedding?

I'm going to have tea and scones with cream like I did for Katherine and William's.

Harry talked William into having these British sandwiches called "bacon butties" at the end of the night of William & Katerine's reception.  I read Harry and Meghan will have a Food Truck serving bacon butties and tacos, maybe other stuff, and an ice cream truck.

I haven't eaten bacon in years but maybe it's time.   I want to make myself a bacon butty and I just may, and eat it at 4 a.m.!

Honored Contributor

Re: will you be eating special food while you watch the Royal Wedding?

I'm diabetic so I have to be careful, but, I will have some tea, and maybe even some toast

Honored Contributor

Everyday is a "Royal Wedding" at my house, we go through a lot of English Breakfast tea.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I'm going to have tea and scones with cream like I did for Katherine and William's.

Harry talked William into having these British sandwiches called "bacon butties" at the end of the night of William & Katerine's reception.  I read Harry and Meghan will have a Food Truck serving bacon butties and tacos, maybe other stuff, and an ice cream truck.

I haven't eaten bacon in years but maybe it's time.   I want to make myself a bacon butty and I just may, and eat it at 4 a.m.!

Go for it .. and enjoy ... Have not decided what i will have yet .....

Honored Contributor

I eat a "real" breakfast every morning or whatever time I wake up.  Besides, by the time I wake up, the wedding will be on "rebroadcast" mode" on BBC, C-Span, CNN, CNBC & MSNBC.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Remember Onslow on " Keeping up Appearances" ? He always wanted Daisy to make him a bacon buttie .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1@LoriLori

that sure looks good - I don't keep bacon in the house but when I'm on vacation. Love me a big breakfast - complete with crispy bacon.

Scone with clotted cream yum - we are all going to lori's place

I don't know if I'll watch the wedding live - but will DVR and FF when the pace is slow 

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 5.14.02 PM.png

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Special food? Do you mean like Kosher or something? :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

They'll have a food truck at the reception?  Much later in the evening, I understand, though it still seems low-brow.