Occasional Contributor

will my order leave the warehouse tonight i ordered at 1030 am and chose red ups

will my order leave the warehouse tonight i ordered at 1030 am and chose red ups I really need it my edd says 12/31/14 I have talked to customer service and they said it will but just want your guys thought please and thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: will my order leave the warehouse tonight i ordered at 1030 am and chose red ups

Two things - 1) I opened the thread just because I wanted to know what 'red ups' were. Smiley Happy Now I figure it must refer to overnight UPS shipping; and 2) I doubt if anybody HERE could tell you the answer to your question. If you were told by QVC customer service that it will ship today, I'd imagine there is a decent chance it will, especially because you ordered so early and paid extra for overnight.

You should have been given an ETA at the time of the order. Is the ETA tomorrow?

I have seen orders, in the past that were to ship by overnight (from QVC) that didn't actually ship for a day or two but then when they finally DID ship, they went overnight and were received the day after shipment.

Anyway, hope it ships today. If it doesn't I'd get that extra shipping money back from QVC, particularly because they told you it would ship today. They have pretty good back-end customer service so I imagine that will be easy to get back, if they don't do what they said they'd do.

Respected Contributor

Re: will my order leave the warehouse tonight i ordered at 1030 am and chose red ups

I have no clue but good luck. Let us know what happens.
Honored Contributor

Did customer service give you a tracking number? If it was a rush and moving in the UPS system, the tracking number would be active. If it doesn't ship by 7pm EST, my personal experience tells me it probably won't ship today. That's not to say though that it couldn't pickup tomorrow morning and still deliver tomorrow. All depends on how far it has to go.

Super Contributor

So....what IS a red up?
Occasional Contributor

ups red premium

Honored Contributor

How much did that cost?

Honored Contributor

Is that overnight? DH used that once for a gift for me and it did work. Go into your account and see what stage of process your order is in. It will tell you if it's been sent out yet.
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Occasional Contributor

I spent 20 dollars extra because my computer broke and my friends wants his tom is it to late to ship?

Valued Contributor

you should receive it tomorrow. they're pretty good with overnight shipping.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel