Valued Contributor

Re: who would you like to meet?

Present day - President George Bush

Past - President Ronald Reagan

Respected Contributor

On 9/20/2014 just bee said:

I was sitting here thinking about this one and I couldn't come up with an answer. Then I thought about who I wouldn't mind sitting next to on a plane for hours.

I think I'd like to meet Ben Stein. And I certainly wouldn't mind meeting Charles Krauthammer. In both instances, I would do very little talking and a lot of listening. I suspect the subject of dogs would come up.

Oh yeah! Good picks!

PS: Mariankaefer who is "Pink Martini"?

Super Contributor

I was just thinking about this the other day...there are some celebrities that seem very down to earth and approachable Lunch with Ellen, or Rosie O, Judge Judy, Whoopi just to name a few would be a hoot.

Honored Contributor

Robert Wagner, Tom Selleck. But, I'd bee 'way too nervous' to talk with them. {#emotions_dlg.unsure} .... Speaking of Robert Wagner, recently ran across and watched a movie: 'A Kiss Before Dying' (1956). (Color). Boy, was he handsome!.........(Still is). This movie is worth watching.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

physicsnut, TaxyLady, Heiress in FL, chumlee, RibbonsRosesRainbows, ROMARY, Jig Saw, Gij Was 1, Mellie, Dagna.

Honored Contributor

deepwaterdotter: Why, thank you. Smile..........Would be nice to meet you, too!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Hey, maybe one day we'll be able to Community Skype! Anonymously, of course.

Honored Contributor

ROMARY, that's the day I'd wear a bag on my head... no way would I want anyone seeing me... LOL

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

George Strait of course!

Honored Contributor

Prince Harry. He's so adorable, and while he couldn't sit me up on his shoulders, he'd probably have a blast pushing me around in my wheelchair!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986