Honored Contributor

Re: who is your all time favorite shopping channel host

I enjoyed kathy levine.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Contributor

Kathy Levine, QVC!

Respected Contributor

Current day definitely Carolyn - gives all the relevant information needed, no silly talk, no rushing around the set - does a great hosting job.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mind you I haven't watched qvc in over 13 years.  I buy galore, just don't watch.  That said, my all time favs are Steve Bryant, Kathy Levine.  Lisa mason and Judy Crowell were good as well.  I think Lisa Mason and Judy Crowell should get  points for having the best  calming,beautiful speaking voices!!!  Easy to listen to.  

I don't think shopping television can ever out do the like of Joan Rivers and Kathy Levine together. It was a rolling on the floor show.  

Who can ever forget Steve Bryant accidentally eating the shaving cream prop? It was meant to look like whipping cream Virginia from Nesco put out. They had to quick break while he washed mouth out.  

another  great moment was Joan Collins talking on hot mike with Jeffery.  She kept asking how many bracelets she sold, and how much?  He kept telling her they were live on air, but she just continued.  You know what?  I have a bracelet I still wear I bought from that show.  I think Joan Collins did not last long.  

Trusted Contributor

Mary Beth Roe, but Jane Treacy comes in as a close 2nd. Professional, informative, knowledgeable, pleasant. They realize that they're not the "star" of the show. I don't have to try to grab the information I need before buying amidst continuous interruptions that's all about them, what they like, how much they're spending, or their attempts to describe the merchandise in some "cutesie", "clever" fashion.  They don't pose & stare at themselves in the monitor, or frequently order while on air. They pay attention to what's being presented. It's easy to shop when the right host is presenting. And a shout out to Gabrielle, Leah, Sharon, Pat, Carolyn, Rachel, Jane....I guess I like most of them!

Respected Contributor

Kathy Levine, QVC

Bill Green, HSN

Valued Contributor

Shawn Wilsey and Dan Dennis on Shop LC.  They are hilarious together.

David on QVC

Coleen on HSN

Honored Contributor

Kathy Levine!

Image may contain: 1 person

Trusted Contributor

I would have to say I have three that I enjoy Skip Connelly from Evine, Bill Green from HSN and Karen Connelly on the LC. 

Honored Contributor

Lisa Robertson.  Miss her.  Don't really watch any more.