Esteemed Contributor

Re: who is the most boring pitchman on TV?

@Reever

Men don't stay alone very long. I'm sure the women are knocking his door down.

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu

The Pillow guy has made tons of money ---- he's very successful selling "only pillows".

Trusted Contributor

@excpa

Completely disagree with you.  Andrew knows his stuff.  If you actually take time and listen to him, his knowledge of vitamins is impeccable. 

I use many of his products and they work.  I have lots of energy at age 55 and I'm told I look like I'm in my 30's.  I give a lot of credit to taking Andrew's vitamins.  But I also eat healthy and exercise.

So if you care one ounce about your health, you would be wise to really listen to him and do your homework about vitamins before judging him a bad pitchman.

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette.  This man is laughing all the way to the bank.  And for good reason.  He pitches a very fine product.

And he has ****** great pillows.  I own 3 of them.  I sleep on every night, the second is for when I'm sitting on my couch and the third is a travel pillow I have in work for support for my lower back.  We have terrible chairs in work and they don't support the lower lumbar. 

Say what you will - he makes a ton of money.  Not bad for being a "boring pitchman", huh?  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden

You mean his cross that he wears to show his faith?

Good for him that he wears it.  No wonder his business is doing phenominal.  He has God in his corner.  Can't lose with that.

Frequent Contributor

When I read this post, I thought of the watch salesman on Evine - I think his name is Tim Temple.  I'm not sure if he is still on Evine but he was VERY low key.

Super Contributor

@Qshopper1991  Before you go off scolding, read the question.  BORING, not unknowledgable.

Trusted Contributor

@excpa

Someone knowledgable isn't boring to me.  So I guess we have different views on what boring means.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I disagree about Mike the My Pillow guy being boring.  He is NOT boring.  You may not like the pillow, but Mike seems like a really nice guy.

Honored Contributor

@Qshopper1991. Glad you like them.  I tried the travel pillows and found them to be very warm.  I'll stick with my Joy Mangano pillows!