Honored Contributor

Re: who is the most boring pitchman on TV?

Brett Chukerman, the HSN host. 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Boring? Beats me. Most interesting for me, Ron Popeil, and for decades now!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@MENTL  Your post made me laugh out loud-a lot!!

I'd like to add the nasally tones of the Concierge Collection vendor on HSN. I do a channel change ASAP.

Honored Contributor

No one sticks out in my mind because I don't watch boring.  If something bores me off it goes.  I don't have time to deal with boring.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

the woman who sells the Pots and Pans (The Blue Jean Chef) strikes me as boring. She can't hold a candle to the old pitchman named Bob Warden.

Esteemed Contributor

HSN and QVC has lady vendors with very annoying nasal voices.  Don't know the names... I just change the channel.  Pillow guy is not my favorite either.  Heck it is only a pillow....

Esteemed Contributor

Without a doubt, it's the PC Matic guy on the cable shows....greasy hair, bony fingers, boring voice. He brings on "his wife and children" who just stand there. His software programs are the best to fight scams....according to him! Ugh - can't stand the guy and switch the channel every time I see him in his saggy jeans and sloppy t-shirt!

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

the woman who sells the Pots and Pans (The Blue Jean Chef) strikes me as boring. She can't hold a candle to the old pitchman named Bob Warden.

She's the only one on the whole show that actually knows how to cook. Very informative.

Respected Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I don't watch Evine regularly but they have this one man host who is the worst I have ever seen.  I am always wondering how in the world did he get that job?

Is it the guy with glasses and a mustache, I think his name is Skip? If that's the one, he's not too charismatic.