Contributor

Re: who is the most boring pitchman on TV?

True.  He is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

Esteemed Contributor

I say that guy on the commercial “it gets the red out”. You know who m talking about. 

Respected Contributor

Dan Wheeler

Respected Contributor

I feel sorry for Dan Wheeler. The man lost his dear wife to a long battle with cancer. Now he has to pick up the pieces. His daughters are grown and have left the house leaving dan to himself. I have to wonder if he will ever re-marry ? Dan doesn't strike me as one who hangs out in bars or nightclubs.

Honored Contributor

The h*man gr*wth h*rmone folks.  'Say, what?'

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Donnie osmond on evine . Big ego

Trusted Contributor

I don't watch Evine regularly but they have this one man host who is the worst I have ever seen.  I am always wondering how in the world did he get that job?

Trusted Contributor

Where do I begin?

Almost all of the HSN hosts, I cannot single out one, there are too many.

That My Pillow guy. UGH!

Marie Osmond. She has been losing that same 50 pounds for a decade now. Besides, she's had work done..oh yeah. And when she says she lost the weight with Nutrisystem, she performs in Vegas...you know she's dancing. Nutrisystem isn't the only way she lost the pounds,

I'm not going to talk about QVC, because most of those are gone...and frankly I don't watch enough to really give an opinion. There are currently one or two that IMHO need to go. There are a few vendor people I would like to see gone, but that's because they aren't necessarily boring, they're just bad.

Respected Contributor

OMYGOODNESS some of the men over on JTV LOL!  It's unreal...they drone on and on about who knows what never showing the piece of jewelry!  I keep thinking if I owned that company I would fire you for talking so much and wasting air time not showing the goods.  If I am in the mood to see what's going on over there and one of them are on I simply can't look or listen.

The braying donkey voice lady selling that slinky line at HSN....she is the worst EVER!  Again if I flip on HSN and she is there OFF to another channel immediately...mute doesn't even work when she's on LOL!  I can still hear her voice in my head with mute on LOL!

I never watch the my pillow guy...he's on constantly on most cable channels....husband and I run for the tv control if he comes on to change it!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Can't vote in this matter--I switch channels when I lose interest.