Super Contributor

Re: who is the most boring pitchman on TV?

What's wrong with the My Pillow guy's necklace and it showing? Plenty of female vendors wear jewelry.
Respected Contributor

you really can't just find a presentation boring without bashing and name calling?

why is that?

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@excpa

OP, to clarify, you meant the most boring on television, NOT just on QVC .... right?

Honored Contributor

@Posh Poodle wrote:
What's wrong with the My Pillow guy's necklace and it showing? Plenty of female vendors wear jewelry.

@Posh Poodle

I agree .....   what has someone wearing a necklace (or not wearing one) have to do with whether or not someone is boring, anyway?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Wait...what? I can't believe some of you said Marie Osmond. She is many things, mostly manic and unwatchable (to me), but I would never describe her as boring.

She reminds of everybody's crazy uncle at Thanksgiving; you just never know what he'll say or do.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

The key word is boring.  That said, it's Judith Ripka for me.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

I dont know about boring but if there was a person who made me switch stations in 2 seconds flat, it is that jimmy from ZPah.  That device for snoring.  Omg, he is the most annoying of all time

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

oh my gosh!!! This guy has been pitching the same commercial around 30 yrs. I emailed the company and asked "how many FREE mattresses have u given away?" Of course u can't compare mattresses and prices --- since the manufacturers are forced to change the top of the mattresses/colors for each mattress store. This way, people can't compare prices.

He's probably very successful shouting FREEEEEEEEEEEE - and I bet he's now VERY RICH. Go figure.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma

What annoys me about Marie Osmond's Nutrisystem commercial - which is on waaaay too much - is that she lost weight when she was on Dancing with the Stars. Then she had total plastic surgery - new face and body. Who the heck could survive on disgusting Nutrisystem - especially when she's performing in Vegas - with all the GREAT restaurants? So phony!!!

I do like Marie - but hate when they become spokepeople for products - like Oprah is now.

Super Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Posh Poodle wrote:

@Posh Poodle

I agree .....   what has someone wearing a necklace (or not wearing one) have to do with whether or not someone is boring, anyway?

Exactly. Perhaps it is a modesty issue or he might have a scar he desires to cover up. Who knows. But his selection of jewelry is still his choice.