Respected Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

I did go to a website with these numbers set in bold print.  It is my understanding that 576 870 2112  has something to do with money order forms and it appears to me that it is a scam of some sort.  It came under this title on my search....FRAUD ALERT MISSING US MONEY ORDER FORMS.

I don't get that when I Google the number

"576 870 2112".

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Valued Contributor

@LoriMI wrote:

i posted a numerology riddle.  poof it's gone.  i didn't save the numbers darn it.

Numerology is just a parlor game lol.

Honored Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

I did go to a website with these numbers set in bold print.  It is my understanding that 576 870 2112  has something to do with money order forms and it appears to me that it is a scam of some sort.  It came under this title on my search....FRAUD ALERT MISSING US MONEY ORDER FORMS.

I don't get that when I Google the number

"576 870 2112".

I didn't Google just the number.  I had entered other words in the search bar but can't remember what they were exactly.  I was really not trying to defend or take sides .....just wanted to report these bolded numbers in black that I did find and that when you put them together it came up that same number.     After several attempts using the # in different searches.....that is how I stumbled across it being a money order fraud.  I couldn't pull up the number that I was suspicious about on my home phone because I had erased all my old messages.  I now doubt it was the same number that has been coming in on my phone as it is "money order fraud".

Respected Contributor

@spindlegirl wrote:

@LoriMI wrote:

i posted a numerology riddle.  poof it's gone.  i didn't save the numbers darn it.

Numerology is just a parlor game lol.

Life is a parlor game.   Life is but a dream.