Esteemed Contributor

Snarky? YHGTBK. I'm not sure I'm buying.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I've got some prime swamp land in Neveda I'm selling cheap.   I'll throw in jelly donuts! 

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Maybe we all have a different Google Smiley Wink

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Valued Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

Tonight I must have been using Snarkolicious Google Search.  So much fun when you are dieting and want to eat junk food!  Dieting makes me snarky.

Honored Contributor

@LoriMI wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

Tonight I must have been using Snarkolicious Google Search.  So much fun when you are dieting and want to eat junk food!  Dieting makes me snarky.

A snarky craving!  Woman LOL

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

This thead is hilarious.

and not in a good way.

Honored Contributor

I did go to a website with these numbers set in bold print.  It is my understanding that 576 870 2112  has something to do with money order forms and it appears to me that it is a scam of some sort.  It came under this title on my search....FRAUD ALERT MISSING US MONEY ORDER FORMS.

Respected Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

I did go to a website with these numbers set in bold print.  It is my understanding that 576 870 2112  has something to do with money order forms and it appears to me that it is a scam of some sort.  It came under this title on my search....FRAUD ALERT MISSING US MONEY ORDER FORMS.

Jubilant,   Thanks that is what I also saw when I Googled the numbers.

Why was I picked out to this topic to call, or to do the numbers.   Does not seem right in many ways.  

Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

Why was I picked out to this topic to call, or to do the numbers.   Does not seem right in many ways.  

What interested me was..... when I saw that number.....  it looked familiar to me....like something I might have seen on my own phone recently..... so I went searching and found it in these money order fraud statements when I entered the number in my search bar.  I can't check it out for sure because I deleted all my old messages from my phone.  Anyway...that is what led me to it.

I can't answer your question, Sparrow.  I don't know why. Maybe you offended some people in one of your posts.  My Christian beliefs offend people too...but I can't tell a lie.  It is who I am and I would be living a lie if I said I was anything else.  The only advise I can give you is to always remain truthful.  If people don't like me for anything else..... at least they will know I am honest. 

Respected Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

What interested me was..... when I saw that number.....  it looked familiar to me....like something I might have seen on my own phone recently..... so I went searching and found it in these money order fraud statements when I entered the number in my search bar.  I can't check it out for sure because I deleted all my old messages from my phone.  Anyway...that is what led me to it.

I can't answer your question, Sparrow.  I don't know why. Maybe you offended some people in one of your posts.  My Christian beliefs offend people too...but I can't tell a lie.  It is who I am and I would be living a lie if I said I was anything else.  The only advise I can give you is to always remain truthful.  If people don't like me for anything else..... at least they will know I am honest. 

...................................................................................

Jubilant,  It is always refreshing when people are truthful and honest.   It pleases me to know that about you.  

Peoples religion; no matter what it is....is their own inner workings of trying to touch the core of self....and out there;  I think.   It is fine with me.  I find all religions interesting  because I am always looking for information.   

My whole life all of my jobs demanded me to remain truthful and honest.  It is a natural for me to remain what I am.

I already did all of the things I had to do today,  and now I get to play.  (smile).    Have a nice day.