Respected Contributor

when.......and IF this comes to the US

I am sooooooooooo gonna watch it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/amy-winehouse-documentary_n_6991692.html

I thought she was an AMAZING artist..........her light shown sooooooo bright, and like most bright lights, burned much too quickly.........but she was amazing.........................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

Re: when.......and IF this comes to the US

I was an Amy fan too. In many ways she reminded me of Marilyn Monroe. So many loved her and she just couldn't feel it. So much talent. So wasted.

Respected Contributor

I'm actually listening to her Hidden Treasures album as I type. She was a treasure. I miss Janis Joplin too.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

On 4/2/2015 RoughDraft said:

I'm actually listening to her Hidden Treasures album as I type. She was a treasure. I miss Janis Joplin too.

Janis Joplin is my all time, all time favorite. When she sings Summertime...it just breaks my heart. Loved her!

Respected Contributor

On 4/2/2015 cody2 said:

I was an Amy fan too. In many ways she reminded me of Marilyn Monroe. So many loved her and she just couldn't feel it. So much talent. So wasted.

did you catch when they asked about fame........she said she thought it would drive her crazy........and it did...........and she knew it would..........so very sad and such a loss.....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Esteemed Contributor

I like Amy Winehouse a lot...I never cared for JJ, though.