Honored Contributor

Re: whats your favorite snack?

@cherry wrote:

@Lucky Charm, my neighbors eat that bread and they like it a lot .One of them also has type 2 diabetes

It's made from a recipe in the Bible, I believe.  (Pun intended!)

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@cherry wrote:

@Lucky Charm, my neighbors eat that bread and they like it a lot .One of them also has type 2 diabetes

It's made from a recipe in the Bible, I believe.  (Pun intended!)

I think it does have a bearing on the Old Testament

Honored Contributor

I like Rold Gold pretzel rods.  I'm eating one now, lol.  They are really good if you bite off a piece of the pretzel rod and happen to have hershey's dark chocolate and take a bit of that too.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I like Rold Gold pretzel rods.  I'm eating one now, lol.  They are really good if you bite off a piece of the pretzel rod and happen to have hershey's dark chocolate and take a bit of that too.  

@Bird mama~~~Not every store carries these, but Snyder's of Hanover has a really good pretzel too.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama~~~Not every store carries these, but Snyder's of Hanover has a really good pretzel too.  Woman Happy

Yes they do, and their is one called wedge that is good too

Respected Contributor

Now that Missouri peaches season is over! I love honey crisps, sometimes with a bit of peanut butter. Actually, sometimes that's lunch! We don't keep chips and that sort of thing in the house, period. I don't buy snack aisle foods. We pop corn once in awhile, never using the fatty microwave stuff but always popping our own in a pan on the stove. We keep hardboiled eggs in the fridge, and one of those makes a good snack. A few spoonful of fat free cottage cheese is a good snack, and salt free dry roasted peanuts are nutritious. 

Honored Contributor

I like small candies such as Skittles, Sweet Tarts & M&M's. But I don't buy bags of such in the grocery store, just maybe the bag you see near the register check out area. 

Other snacks I like for say lunch are the Sargento Balanced Breaks cheese and raisins/nuts mix with some crackers.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I like to make my own mix of raisins, walnuts, and dark chocolate chips.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

OMGosh!  This past weekend I was eating (Paul Newman's!!) pretzel sticks and those candy DOTS every other bite.  Delish!

Esteemed Contributor

Skinny Pop Popcorn.   Love it.