Honored Contributor

I have 2 of them Chickenbutt and puppy lips. This is just a bit of fun, not designed to slight anyone

Honored Contributor

Re: whats your favorite nic?

NYRNGRS

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic.

Frequent Contributor

Papa

"God created memories so that we might have roses in December." - Italo Svevo
Trusted Contributor

Stormy .....didnt mind Cleopatra either.

Esteemed Contributor

I always smile when I see @nun ya

Woman Very Happy

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like so many nics here, including yours @cherry.  😊 When I see it, I think of the character Cherry in The Outsiders.  She had pretty red hair and a sensitivity for justice.  I also think of cherry Coke (the kind at a restaurant where they squirt the cherry flavor in the drink--yum!) and my parents' flowering cherry trees.

I remember the first few times I saw hckynut I never thought of hockey.  I thought it was for hickory nut!  😜

I like pearley because I love pearls.

I like housecat because I love kitties and would enjoy just sitting around the house rather than going out on the town.

I like Bellabutterfly and butterfly123 because they make me think of pretty fragile butterflies.  My neighbor has a butterfly garden, and I've sat and watched the activity for hours.

I like MacDuff because it reminds me of Shakespeare, and we used to have a fox terrier named MacDuff.

There are a few nics I like because I know when I see they've posted in the recipe forum there's going to be a yummy mouthwatering post from them.  Same with some who post in TV/Movies because I know there will be a thought-proving comment or great review.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan my nic actually came from the cherry tree carol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have favorite nicknames here, and I think that comes from reading all the threads asking us to talk about the reason we chose our nic.    I've seen the human side of the people who post here and the thought that went into choosing their moniker (sometimes funny, sometimes poignant, some lighthearted and others quite meaningful) and so I appreciate them all.    @cherry, I  haven't been posting much lately but I wanted to go a wee bit off-topic and thank you for starting interesting threads.   I know some of us might be reticent to be thread initiators, and I really do appreciate those who keep the forums interesting and thought-provoking, and you're one of them!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Hey dooB!  Nice seein' ya.  I was thinking about you the other day, hoping that you were ok.  Heart

I agree about not starting threads.  I pretty much don't, here.  Some people start threads to have conversations.  Some start threads to cause dissention.  Cherry, of course, is in the former category.  Smiley Happy