Esteemed Contributor

Easy. My family !

Honored Contributor

I'll look back..

When my husband got home from VietNam.

When our son was born.

The Yorkies we've had in our lifetime. Such love, laughing and fun.

Any good outcome for anyone at anytime. Especially health-wise.

Kindness I see people giving to others.

Good meals, recipes, cookbooks, other books. Good movies, t.v. (Clean that doesn't offend me).

That's the type of thing that makes me happy.

Honored Contributor

My family, a good yoga class and my work.........

Honored Contributor

Being able to pay my bills, good health, having a job I like, good friends, starbucks iced coffee, a good night's sleep, a good hair day, a loyal pet

Honored Contributor

New batteries

Super Contributor
Not in any specific order: paid off house, my bf, my pets, my work, good health, being able to do the things I enjoy -- money doesn't make me happy, it just allows me to do some of the things i like to do.
Honored Contributor

My Family/dogs, running, wine...and in that order too! I'm simplistic and don't need much.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

Today my blessings from Adonai and Our Savior Y'shua {Jesus} and even though I am in horrible pain........my one lovely Peony............such a big blossom and smells so lovely........thankful I have a roof over my head and transportation. Hoping my son and I will have a relationship one day.

Super Contributor
On 5/19/2014 Lavinia said: Not in any specific order: paid off house, my bf, my pets, my work, good health, being able to do the things I enjoy -- money doesn't make me happy, it just allows me to do some of the things i like to do.

Happy for you Lavinia........you have it all together..........how nice.

Frequent Contributor

My God, my husband, my 2 daughters, and my 5 grandchildren. Nothing else even comes close.