Super Contributor
On 5/18/2014 scotttie said:
On 5/18/2014 Jules5280 said:

A hot bubble bath, my puppy Mia when she isn't chewing on me, fresh cotton sheets, the perfect perfume, hugs, a genuine friend that doesn't bail on you when things get bad, watching people laugh especially if I can contribute to the laughter, flowers, candlelight, good music, great food and a nice wine.... lots of things make me happy, but that is a good start.

So you named her Mia! How did you make your decision?

Hiya Scottie hun!!! Smile Someone suggested the name to me, and Mia means "mine" or "beloved" in Latin and Italian... since she adopted me, and sort of made me hers, I thought it was appropriate.... and I definitely love her... even though she tests my patience lol. Hope all is well with you!

Esteemed Contributor

Happiness would be waking up one morning pain free.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor
On 5/18/2014 scotttie said:

A hot bubble bath, my puppy Mia when she isn't chewing on me, fresh cotton sheets, the perfect perfume, hugs, a genuine friend that doesn't bail on you when things get bad, watching people laugh especially if I can contribute to the laughter, flowers, candlelight, good music, great food and a nice wine.... lots of things make me happy, but that is a good start.

So you named her Mia! How did you make your decision?

Hiya Scottie hun!!! Smile Someone suggested the name to me, and Mia means "mine" or "beloved" in Latin and Italian... since she adopted me, and sort of made me hers, I thought it was appropriate.... and I definitely love her... even though she tests my patience lol. Hope all is well with you!

Awwww that's great! Yes all is great with me.

Valued Contributor

hard work, family.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

life

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

The people I love; my hobbies, my kitties; my patio in the summer; my Ipad when I'm bored; my city; my home; music; books; theater, etc. etc. etc.

Valued Contributor
^^^^. sweet
Valued Contributor

Super Contributor

Sitting on my porch in the morning with a cup of coffee and my little dog beside me.

Sitting in a bookstore with a cup of coffee and a good book

watching a dark yet sparkly sky on a midsummer's night with a strong cup of Arabian coffee and pretending I'm in an Arabian desert.

I guess coffee makes me happy!

Esteemed Contributor

Right now, there isn't anything that makes me happy.

However, there are things that give me a temporary "lift."

Like...

Watching funny t.v. shows

Learning new things about topics I'm interested in

The feeling of being safe and snug in my comfy bed

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org