Honored Contributor

Re: what kind of food wrap is this?

@Irshgrl31201

Pinterest offers such an amazing representation of what food could look like!  Those posters are so creative.  Of course mine NEVER turn out like that...but it still tastes good! 

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@Irshgrl31201

Pinterest offers such an amazing representation of what food could look like!  Those posters are so creative.  Of course mine NEVER turn out like that...but it still tastes good! 

Oh, I love pinterest @sidsmom and use it often for ideas with food, beauty, fashion and even used it when we were redoing our beach house. I found moulding and all kinds of stuff I loved there that I showed our architect. It is the greatest, isn't it? I love those cooking pinterest fails memes. They are pretty funny!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

OK Sids....what a delicious dinner!  I never thought to add fruit to my rice like a little burrito.  I added mango, strawberries, and chopped up mint in the wraps with jasmine rice.  I also made a dipping sauce that I added in the wrap and finely chopped lettuce. I use wraps (often greens like swiss chard or a raw wrap) extensively for my "sandwiches" I not only made the rice wrappers, but made some with paleo wraps made from coconut meat.  Ohhhh yum... the consensus was that the paleo wraps were better, but both were good. It is so much fun to share ideas, thanks!