Honored Contributor

Re: what is your favorite chip?

I can't remember the last time I had a potato chip. My poison of choice is Doritas Multigran tortilla chips.

Don't let the "multigrain" fool you: This is NOT a healthfood. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I just finished off a bag of Kirkland Krinkle Cut Potato Chips - Sea Salt. They're a little thick and I prefer thinner potato chips. I just started buying chips so not sure which is my favorite (probably most of them). I also have 2 jars of salsa which I didn't use today.

Super Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

When I was growing up in the Northeast, my favorite brand was Wise.  Haven't seen that brand in years. I don't eat chips that much any more, but when I have a taste for them, I usually get them at Trader Joe's.

I can get wise , I had no idea they were regional.  Still a great chip!!!!

Respected Contributor

Salt and Pepper Ridged Chips from Trader Joes!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We have some really good chips here in Pennsylvania.  Utz chips are good in any flavor, including sweet potato and Middlewarth BBQ are a big favorite.  When people around here go on vacation, they take a stash of local chips with them. They are that good,

I can't eat Lays Chips, they are awful, way too salty and greasy.  Though when I was in Greece, they had some Lays Chips that were good, much different than what is available in the US.

i just remembered that I found a bag of Gibbles at Target recently. I remembered this brand from mant year ago, so I bought a bag.  They were delicious.  "Nibble with Gibbles"

Esteemed Contributor

There are very few chips I've encountered that I don't like. These are two of my favs. The Cheetos are delicious when dipped in a little whipped cream cheese. 

Image result for tim's jalapeno potato chipsRelated image

Honored Contributor

Wise BBQ - YUM!

And when I am in Michigan - Better Made

Respected Contributor

Lay’s. Plain. No One Can Eat Just One!

Grew up loving Wise. Then, liked Charles Chips.

None of any of the flavored ones for me ... just give me a regular potato chip! ❤️

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

Now I am really showing my age here, but anyone remember Charles's Chips in the huge yellow and brown round metal cannister?  They were delivered to our home regularly, and they were yummy and stayed crisp in that cannister.  Americans tend to shun those fattening snacks today; yet the obesity rate is so much higher today than during my youth.

Respected Contributor

Kettle Brand : Dill Pickle Chips and Buffalo Bleu Chips. Bad for me but oh so good! My kids love them also, so when I find them, I buy lots of bags.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.