Trusted Contributor

what is your favorite candle from QVC?

I am glad I started with the flamless finally and I love them.........also I love the aqua lighted candle fountain.  The last one I purchased was the one you can hang that is decorated in black and has the clear string of prisms and you can also use on a table.  The candle is plastic but it does not look plastic hanging in my bathroom.  Very pretty but it is in black and that is the only thing black in my home other than my tv.

Respected Contributor

Re: what is your favorite candle from QVC?

I have so many VPH flameless candles inside my house as well as the solar power set of 4 lighthouse candles.  The brand escapes me but, they are on my patio and have held up for the past 4 years.

DH and I have some of the VPH candles in our bedroom and master bath.  We have the timers set and they are relaxing and enjoy falling to sleep with them.

I used to always have candles lit but not any more.

Honored Contributor

I got a set of 3 seashell flameless candles from QVC as a lunchtime special. Perfect for my Florida home.

Honored Contributor

I love flameless candles!

I started with the Candle Impressions, because that was the first and only that Q sold.  

I like them because they come up with many different styles/colors/sizes and sets. Some come as jar candles, some as beautiful scrolled pillars, some in shapes, and others with things like flowers or leaves embedded in the wax. CI candles also have the best battery life in the flameless candle business, very long battery life. And the candles last forever. Some I have had for a decade, and they are still working every single day.

Candle Impressions have now come out with a moving flame candle similar to Luminara, and they have the great battery life too. They also have programmable timers, which means that you can choose anywhere from one hour to 23 hours of lit time, then change it as your needs change. Many of my older CI candles have the programmable timers as well.

I have Luminara candles as well, and I do love them, but they are more costly, less battery life, and I have had two of them fail, while none of my CI's have failed. 

The occasional VPH candle that I have, that have come in a lantern or some other type of home decor item, I find very lacking. Hers are cheap looking, have fake bulbs in them oftentimes, and are in general not as nice as the other two brands, in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

I have both Luminara and Candle Impressions, love them both. I gave up burning candles years ago when a friend burned her home to the ground. From a forgotten lit candle.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I love them all.  Many of the styles I have are no longer offered.  I have many candle impression and luminary.  I like the candles with texture.  I have a couple sets with paisley design.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite are the luminara candles.  I love the flame part...it looks so real.

I have several I use inside and outside my home.  I also have the seashell candles but mostly the luminara inside.  On the outside, I have solar lights, solar fountains, lantern with candles, and a set of Valerie's purple spheres and a set of blue ones.  I just love the look of glow and light inside and outside the home.

Honored Contributor

My favorites are the Luminara.....I love the realistic look of their flickering flame

I do own some Candle Impressions but the old school ones where the body of the candle glowed....I will have to check out the ones others have mentioned with the realistic looking flame.  The quality of the CI candles has always been good......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”