Re: what ever happend to......

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

Joey Heatherton

Lola Falana

Lane Curtain

Connie Seleca

Just to name a few.

Connie Seleca has been happily married to John Tesh for many years/decades and they are now enjoying being Grandparents.  He talks about her often on his radio show.

I always thought that Connie Selleca was so pretty, she had the most gorgeous eyes too.

Valued Contributor

What's Vincent D'Onofrio up to these days?  Haven't seen him in a very long time.  Always thought he was an outstanding actor.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@Susan Louise would you care to share a bit about them?

In short, Doris Day became an animal hoarder and Vera-Allen had some health issues and became reclusive at the end of her life. If you want more specifics, it's just easier for you to google the info instead of me typing a book.

You can also buy Vera Allen's book on Amazon Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
So many wonderful shows..Bewitched my favorite. Elizabeth! Gone to soon. Actor Robert Montgomery was her, Father. She married several times. Seems she had differcult childhood, Most actors children back then did. She was and always will be beautiful.

@Sweet_Serenity

My friend and I went to Elizabeth Montgomery's estate sale after her passing!    We looked at all the items for sale and I wondered if they were also going to sell the house.   I bought some beautiful crystal dishes, and my friend bid on her chocolate brown classic Bentley.   Someone else had the winning bid.     

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
So many wonderful shows..Bewitched my favorite. Elizabeth! Gone to soon. Actor Robert Montgomery was her, Father. She married several times. Seems she had differcult childhood, Most actors children back then did. She was and always will be beautiful.

@Sweet_Serenity

My friend and I went to Elizabeth Montgomery's estate sale after her passing!    We looked at all the items for sale and I wondered if they were also going to sell the house.   I bought some beautiful crystal dishes, and my friend bid on her chocolate brown classic Bentley.   Someone else had the winning bid.     

Bentley! Favorite, Luxury Sedan- Having experienced. Not surprised, Elizabeth's choice. Envious with joy for you and your friend. Must have been once in a lifetime opportunity. Thanks for sharing.💃
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Connie Stevens had a stroke, quite a serious one in Jan. The good news is she has recovered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiNDpJ2JVYM

@cherry  Thanks for posting the video.  She looks and sounds great!  I used to watch her in the TV program Hawaiian Eye and some of the teen movies in the 1960's (Palm Springs Weekend).  I'm glad she's doing well.  

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for joey heatherton 2013She is 72 now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

What's Vincent D'Onofrio up to these days?  Haven't seen him in a very long time.  Always thought he was an outstanding actor.

D'Onofrio was in a film a couple of years ago called The Judge, starring Robert Downey Jr.  He had gained a ton of weight.

His twenty-something daughter has been in the news lately (her last name is George, she is his daughter with Greta Scacchi) because she is dating Sean Penn who is only one year older than Vince.

Honored Contributor

Jamie Farr from wiki

snip

Farr's autobiography is titled Just Farr Fun.

After his role in the 1955 film Blackboard Jungle, he entered the United States Army for two years, serving overseas in Japan and Korea. His service in Korea was after the hostilities had ended.[9] In his M*A*S*H role as Max Klinger, he can be seen wearing his actual issued set of U.S. Army dog tags.

The park where Farr used to hang out when he was younger was renamed "Jamie Farr Park" in his honor on July 5, 1998. About the park, he said, "I wanted to be an actor, a famous actor, and I wanted my hometown of Toledo, Ohio, to be proud of me." Farr spoke to about four hundred admirers and was quoted in The New York Post: "Jamie Farr Park is certainly a highlight of my life and career."

Further exemplifying Farr's love of Toledo was his frequent mention of Tony Packo's hot dogs, a Toledo staple, on M*A*S*H. He also was shown in many episodes as a Toledo Mud Hens fan.

Since 2000, Farr has frequently donated to the Republican National Committee.[10]

Farr has been married to Joy Ann Richards since 1963 and has two children, Jonas and Yvonne. He has a grandson named Dorian.[citation needed]

Since the early 1990s, Farr has battled severe rheumatoid arthritis.

In 2003, Farr and his wife wrote a children's story called Hababy's Christmas Eve,[11] which retells the First Christmas from the point of view of the animals.