Playing my guitar & piano more 

Taking more walks when weather permits

Watching movies I’ve never seen

Watching my favorite DVDs

Jigsaw puzzles

Reading more books

Watching more YouTube videos

Playing more games on my iPad 

My DH went through a bunch of papers, files, mail, statements, etc. to shred & recycle. 

Valued Contributor

Re: what are we doing during this stay at home period

I'm working from home during the day.  Spending time with my cats.  Watching television.  Painting and reading books.  Cleaning the house.  I love to bake but I'm trying not to make too many goodies.

Honored Contributor

Same ol' same ol'.  Watching more TV.

Cleaned out "stuff" we never unpacked-once DS and family can come over and pick through-the rest will be donated.

House cleaning as usual-but will not do windows.  Rainy weather anyway and GS is our window guy.

Nothing really special but I wish I had purchased a jigsaw puzzle to work on. DH likes them too.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal  I thought exactly as you did about Anne Frank, ( as I was getting morning coffee and sad not to be doing my regular routine.). Then I thought about her. 
  I saw the house where she stayed in Amsterdam. The lines are always long, although probably not now. 
  She couldn't leave, but she had family and friends. She had incite to write her memoir. 
   My granddaughter is almost 12, about Anne's age. She told my son "20 years from now this will be in the history books". He told me "this is her Kennedy assassination , 911, and challenger disaster" I told him "this is worse!" That was last week, it's worse. He may loose his business!

Honored Contributor

What have I been doing since having to stay home so much? Eating. I have got to get out more...😬
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We have had dark clouds and nonstop rain since we started our inside time. Not fun. Have been trying to get some stuff to donate gathered and I must say my house is cleaner than it has ever been. In between the raining bouts, have tried to work a bit in the back yard, but the rain seems to have jacked up tree pollen like crazy...so am just staying inside although would love to dig in the dirt more...good therapy.

Honored Contributor

I saw Tolkien on HBO recently because it left the movie theaters too quickly. 

I've been cooking, cleaning, doing laundry -- same old stuff I usually do. Now I am getting outside & pruning my roses of winter damage. I do a few per day weather permitting. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

If I could qoute the Statlers:"Counting flowers on the wall,don't bother me at all".

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

Anyone else having problems with YouTube?  By problems I mean "spinning" and not loading the videos.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Same ol' same ol'.  Watching more TV.

Cleaned out "stuff" we never unpacked-once DS and family can come over and pick through-the rest will be donated.

House cleaning as usual-but will not do windows.  Rainy weather anyway and GS is our window guy.

Nothing really special but I wish I had purchased a jigsaw puzzle to work on. DH likes them too.

I had packed some old jigsaw puzzles to be dropped off at a local nursing facility.  Yesterday I fished them out in order to reassemble them on my card table.