Respected Contributor

Re: what are we doing during this stay at home period

[ Edited ]

Im exercising every day with you tube exercise videos. 

Coloring in adult coloring books. 

Clearing old emails and pics I have saved.

Looking at funny things online and going on social media.

Playing online word games.

Organizing clothes.

Try to get outside  each day.

Im planning to clean out and organize closets, drawers, cabinets, and to clean fridge and freezer.

Honored Contributor

Since rain is predicted for the next 7 days in my area, no outdoor projects yet.  Have started revamping my home filing system.  So much paperwork from last year that reallly needs to be shredded.  And some file folders so tattered and/or busting at the seams.

Honored Contributor

My office is still open and working. 

Honored Contributor

Working from home for at least the next month, surfing the web, watching movies and reading and getting Spring Cleaning done!

Honored Contributor

Yesterday it ran through my head, "I wonder how Ann Frank got through all that"?  I'm going to have to read that book.  I know hers was under a different set of circumstances, but that just hit me the other day.  

Tips from the parents who do home schooling, probably have some good tips for the kids at home.  They no doubt, have workbooks and other books to learn from.  This is a real time of challenge and a time to see how resourceful we can be for ourselves.

Still wishing everyone the best of health in all this.  Thinking of everyone.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

My office is still open and working. 

Me too. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Since I am retired and home most days not a lot different. I am enjoying the forums more as more people have time to post. I am appreciating that along with the jokes, cartoons and stories. Passing the cartoons to my Text friends to also enjoy.

I still put off the same things like closet/garage cleaning . Since my yoga class was cancelled I am going to try and do it at home with a CD. Have alot of Kindle books to read. Cooking soups.

Honored Contributor

Our lives haven’t really been affected much yet, as the only confirmed case is in the upper end of the state and I’m at the lowest end of the state.  

None of our extended family and friends have been sick this winter.   Grass is growing and greening up, so teacher daughters allergies are bad right now; her weekly shots aren’t providing much relief.  

I have spent the last 2 winters pretty much quarantined in this house, so I am very okay with the idea of staying home.   I only go out when I have to anyway, just fully content, and never bored in my home.   

I have high dusted, and gotten rid of spider webs, wall and ceiling dust.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Going through photos, house cleaning, watching reruns on MeTV and limiting my news watching to just the daily press conference. Yesterday, it was from 11am until noon, Central Time. 

I love TV, so I am watching JTV because I love watching jewelry shows.  Metv, Tvland  actually cleaning my room lol.  Doing some laundry.  Weather is cold.  Had nice warm weather last week.  

Honored Contributor

it's rainy this morning, hoping that the afternoon will be better

other news my coffee maker is on the the way out, my Amz order is on the way but slow,   "in other times" I would have had it by now :-(