Honored Contributor

what are we doing during this stay at home period

thought I would start a chat about what

movies , books ebooks or audio , TV shows etc 

projects we are doing while we are staying at home to be positive and focused.

working on a knitting project

culling jewelry will never wear for resale 

watched Tolkein  liked it 

listening to a Poirot on utube

Honored Contributor

Re: what are we doing during this stay at home period

@jackthebear 

Working on the website that was supposed to be finished in the fall, watching the Marvelous Mrs. M. on Amazon, went outside for a walk, starting threads here, doing laundry, and all of the things that didn't get done while I was working/planning 16 hours a day.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

Working on the website that was supposed to be finished in the fall, watching the Marvelous Mrs. M. on Amazon, went outside for a walk, starting threads here, doing laundry, and all of the things that didn't get done while I was working/planning 16 hours a day.  

💖"starting threads here"

Honored Contributor

Working from home for my employer in between fooling around with all of you.  Smiley Happy

And, today, I am going to get serious about writing more of the books I am about to become filthy rich on.  Already have it outlined.  Time to power through first draft.  

Trusted Contributor

I work from home so I've been practicing "Social Distancing" for quite awhile LOL.

My kids are home now so try to get them to do whatever assignments their teachers have sent.

Luckily I signed up for Hulu and Disney+ at the beginning of March so we can stream something.

My 11 year old son wanted to learn how to play Poker so we have been playing Poker and Black jack for the past 4 days.  

I personally have been avoiding the news media.  Tired of hearing the doom and gloom stories everyday.

Honored Contributor

Going through photos, house cleaning, watching reruns on MeTV and limiting my news watching to just the daily press conference. Yesterday, it was from 11am until noon, Central Time. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Going through photos, house cleaning, watching reruns on MeTV and limiting my news watching to just the daily press conference. Yesterday, it was from 11am until noon, Central Time. 

it's on a loop anyway, watch for a hour and they repeat

Honored Contributor

Trying to stay positive, it is becoming more and more difficult each day.

And now it is snowing and the weather is supposed to not be good the next few days.

Respected Contributor

Spending as much time outdoors as possible.

The golf course is open, and they're spacing foursomes 16 minutes apart off the tee (instead of the normal 8) to maintain ample seperation. No groups larger than 4 are allowed. No loitering in the pro shop allowed. 

My training group of 6 people is meeting outdoors instead of at the gym (which is closed until March 31st at the earliest). Our trainer is doing a great job of setting things up to maintain appropriate distances and we have strict protocols for participation. 

Walking/running.

Restaurants are still allowed to provide take out and/or delivery service and we're trying to help them stay in business. 

I spent a good part of yesterday afternoon enjoying the sunshine at the golf course and then playing fetch with the dog. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

Spending as much time outdoors as possible.

The golf course is open, and they're spacing foursomes 16 minutes apart off the tee (instead of the normal 8) to maintain ample seperation. No groups larger than 4 are allowed. No loitering in the pro shop allowed. 

My training group of 6 people is meeting outdoors instead of at the gym (which is closed until March 31st at the earliest). Our trainer is doing a great job of setting things up to maintain appropriate distances and we have strict protocols for participation. 

Walking/running.

Restaurants are still allowed to provide take out and/or delivery service and we're trying to help them stay in business. 

I spent a good part of yesterday afternoon enjoying the sunshine at the golf course and then playing fetch with the dog. 

ours are open too,  hopefully we get a tee time this weekend, it's walking only no riding cars, which is just fine as we walk unless it's 90 or higher 

and I have the Peloton as well