Respected Contributor

Re: what a pretty little girl

What a doll...

Honored Contributor

I'm going to have to stop looking at the pictures of these adorable children when they are posted. 

I can't believe how quickly they are growing up, and it makes me so sad! 

They are beautiful children and love their clothes. Wish they could stay babies longer though!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@cherry

I love this pic of her and Mom.Heart

I see a lot of William in her cute little face!

You're right, I love the way Kate dresses them!

Princess Charlotte showed her burgeoning confidence as she waved to the crowds during the family's official visit to Poland and Germany

I love this pic as well-so adorable, and she does look an awful lot like her father.......I don't think either of them look much like Kate. Maybe this 3rd one will!

Trusted Contributor

Charlotte is just so sweet.  You can see that she already has quite an outgoing personality.  Just like her grandmother Diana.  I think that as Charlotte gets older, she will be even more outgoing and social.  

Honored Contributor

Confident Charlotte beamed for the camera as she posed for pictures on her first day at nursery 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I keep reading how much she looks like the Queen and I just don't see it.  She is such an adorable little girl.

Respected Contributor

So sweet! 

Thise children are always dressed beautifully 

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I keep reading how much she looks like the Queen and I just don't see it.  She is such an adorable little girl.

I don't think she looks like the queen either. I think she does look alot like Kate though. What a little sweetie!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

The children certainly do favor each other. I wonder if the new baby will favor them as much?

Love her little outfit.

Honored Contributor

I think the kids are going to be big and tall like their parents, even as children they have large facial features. I really like the way she dresses the kids.