Respected Contributor

Re: well I guess there is your answer LOL

These days I could never keep up with my one-finger tablet typing.
Respected Contributor

On 5/16/2014 blackbirdraven said:
On 5/16/2014 cody said:

HEy there Raven. Nice to see you. It WAS fun, huh.

Hey cody, nice to see you too............yeah those "were the days" LOL.........lots of fun and ya had to read fast to keep up................................raven

I will never forget the first night I went in. I knew NaDA about the internet. I clicked...I was in...I saw my name listed...folks were talking to me and I couldn't figure out how to REPLY. They were just talking and talking and I COULDN"T figure out how to reply. It was awful.

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 stilltamn8r said:

pretty easy to tell who it is..must be a ploy to throw us off...

Sshhh, they're undercover, lol.

Respected Contributor

On 5/16/2014 VanSleepy said: These days I could never keep up with my one-finger tablet typing.

you would have been in trouble LOL............the chat moved really fast, but for some reason after a bit, you just caught the flow and moved with it..............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

Cody, I was replying to you when they shut it down.

To answer your questions. No, those I have made friends with and e-mail/or phone, we don't make plans to gang up on any threads by e-mailing or on the phone. Don't believe you have ever seen that take place on any of the threads. There are more important things going on in our lives. We do exchange pictures, etc. with each other......

But, if I am on a thread long enough, I can usually tell by the posters that have come on and tell by the way they are posting that they have somehow someway gotten together. I know I can always tell.

Respected Contributor

On 5/16/2014 ShowMe said:

To answer your questions. No, those I have made friends with and e-mail/or phone, we don't make plans to gang up on any threads by e-mailing or on the phone. Don't believe you have ever seen that take place on any of the threads. There are more important things going on in our lives. We do exchange pictures, etc. with each other......

But, if I am on a thread long enough, I can usually tell by the posters that have come on and tell by the way they are posting that they have somehow someway gotten together. I know I can always tell.

YOU believe you can tell..........that doesn't mean you actually can........you just believe you can..................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 cody said:

O for crying out loud. I came back after being signed off for the night to respond to a poster, and when I hit submit.....but the thread was shut down.

Agree.

But, it may have been getting to personal, with some feelings being hurt.

Edited my me.

Did you see my post to you there. I will repeat...you have made no secret that you email several folks here. Do you get together with them to attack others that you don't like here? I would think not. So your idea that that is the only reason some of us might want to IM or exchange emails to do harm is incorrect. At least it is as far as I can see.

I just answered your post. Maybe I'm wrong, but that is how I see it. I do believe some do.....I didn't say all do that.

Respected Contributor

Exactly the point I was making fluffy. You feel a kinship with those that you email. Why would you think that others of us might feel the same about contacting others here? Sometimes it is just exactly what it seems to be. Nothing bad.

Honored Contributor

YOU believe you can tell..........that doesn't mean you actually can........you just believe you can..................................raven

Yes raven....that's more or less what I said. I did say usually......and then I said I know I can always tell...... But, didn't say they all do that.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Raven! That's what I was trying to say on the poofed thread but you said it better.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••