Valued Contributor

I think this is going to be a bad day, at least for me. But the rest of you be careful too.

The first thing that happened is my toilet overflowed--I forgot that last night I flushed a small comb and thought it would't be a big deal. It has turned out to be a big deal. I dread thinking of what the plumber's bill will be if DH isn't able to dislodge it with his snake. And it's my fault.

Plus I had a very painful condition that my doctor gave me medication for; the minute I finished it, my problem came back as bad if not worse than before.

On thursday I had intense chest pain and spent the afternoon at the local ER. Turns out it was a harmless heart murmur; I was irritated at myself but I got some free entertainment by two patients who were thrashing around and cussing out all the hospital personnel.

My son is supposed to call us to let us know when and were out grandaughter's softball game is today. So far we haven't heard from them and I hope the game hasn't been rained out. I get to see my granddaughter so rarely that I'd be very disappointed.

Yes yes, I know that the day's not over but these are the same people who, after an argument they started, denied us any access at all to our grandaughter for 2 years and said some very hurtful things to us. We have gone through the motions of patching things up, but I'm still pretty wary of them.

Anyway, everyone be careful and try to have a good day :-)

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

I think this is going to be a bad day, at least for me. But the rest of you be careful too.

The first thing that happened is my toilet overflowed--I forgot that last night I flushed a small comb and thought it would't be a big deal. It has turned out to be a big deal. I dread thinking of what the plumber's bill will be if DH isn't able to dislodge it with his snake. And it's my fault.

Plus I had a very painful condition that my doctor gave me medication for; the minute I finished it, my problem came back as bad if not worse than before.

On thursday I had intense chest pain and spent the afternoon at the local ER. Turns out it was a harmless heart murmur; I was irritated at myself but I got some free entertainment by two patients who were thrashing around and cussing out all the hospital personnel.

My son is supposed to call us to let us know when and were out grandaughter's softball game is today. So far we haven't heard from them and I hope the game hasn't been rained out. I get to see my granddaughter so rarely that I'd be very disappointed.

Yes yes, I know that the day's not over but these are the same people who, after an argument they started, denied us any access at all to our grandaughter for 2 years and said some very hurtful things to us. We have gone through the motions of patching things up, but I'm still pretty wary of them.

Sorry you are having such a bad day.  But why the warning to the rest of us to be careful and "watch out"?????  We probably all have had this kind of day.  No way to predict any of these things.  

Hope there's improvement for you.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Mercury is currently in a retrograde cycle. It is believed by some to bring misfortune.

Esteemed Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

I hope everything turns out OK. I keep praying for everyone including myself.  In not such a good place myself., but it will get better.  We are all going through something and sometime need someone to vent or somewhere and this is a good place.

Some will not understand, but the majority will.  I have the faith. 

Valued Contributor

Please know heart murmurs are not harmless. They may be a sign that one of the valves is getting sloppy or torn. When that happens, the heart can't get the blood in and out of the lungs well and so breathing may become more difficult. Chest pain is an indication of something wrong. Don't minimize a heart murmur. I did and then my valve tore and because I would not go to a cardiologist and minimized it, then I had to wait and wait to get into a cardiologist and get all the testing to get this fixed. That stage was extremely distressing, chest pain from my heart not clearing my lungs and this horrible flippy floppy heart feeling (palpitations) when laying down. Not being able to do things like normal. I needed it fixed, big time heart surgery but I am fine, heart is fine. 

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666,

I hope the worst has passed and you get to see your grandaughter!

Yesterday was already a "No good, Terrible, Very Bad Day" (thank you  Alexander's Very Bad Day!)

so, I'm

convinced today can't be any worse. I bet it will be better!

Despite whatever bad happens, I've discovered there is always some bit of light in the day.🌈🌠

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

@Growing wrote:

Please know heart murmurs are not harmless.

This one is. I've had it checked out thoroughly--more than once, and simply forgot, and that was the cause of Thursday's fiasco.

Respected Contributor

Well something is going on .. I have had 3 horrible days myself ..

Just can't seem to settle myself down .....

Respected Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

Mercury is currently in a retrograde cycle. It is believed by some to bring misfortune.

Well there is definetly something going on .. I have had 3 bad days myself

just can't seem to settle myself down ....

Honored Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

I have a cousin that's very into the alignment of the planets and stars and the moon!