Honored Contributor

Sometimes I feel like this over here: or this:

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor
No/ No/No /No/Yes and no, to thd question in your last sentence.
hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor
On 2/25/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

I've walked (in a laughingly way) when folks kept saying that I was someone else........{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} p.s. I've learned so much, reading these threads. Often times changing my original point of view. My gosh, where else would we be able exchange info and views with folks all across the country? It really is amazing.

Really(?), I can not say anyone has really ever changed my mind...at least when it comes to politics...maybe some personal issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I've never started a controversial thread.

I post from my hip and I post from my heart.

I am never part of pile ons, can't stand the lap dancing that goes on, not part of a clique. I'm just me.

I'm only passionate about one particular topic that comes up every so often (and will during the elections). Every thing else, I don't really have 'a side'.

I'll probably be banned because my point of view, ultimately. Can't keep my mouth shut.

Nothing could make me more proud.

Honored Contributor

Hi foggy, Smiley Happy

So good to see you!! Smiley Happy My best to you and your family.

To answer your question....depends on my mood. Most days, I just walk away from the insanity here. Other days...........................{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Sometimes I state my case, sometimes, yes, it's become easier to walk away. It depends on the issue and whether or not I feel strongly about it and feel my thoughts are cogent.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I don't get involved in as many topics as I once did. It seems like when I do...someone comes along and twists what I had to say.

Then...I come back and re-state what I actually did say. It gets tiresome, and I have better things to do with my time.

Trusted Contributor

I walk away most times. I've found most people in here are pretty set in their ways of thinking - I am too - and not likely to be convinced of another point-of-view. So it's really less wear and tear on the underwear to walk away or just read.

If someone presents a really illogical, irrational and/or asinine postion it's really hard to walk away.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/25/2015 JustJazzmom said:

Sometimes I feel like this over here: or this:

Hi Jazzy, I used to feel like banging my hair and pulling my hair out too, but now I'm not involved much on Viewpoints. I read occasionally but seldom respond here. It's just not worth it.

I'd rather be on the book board and other boards that interest me where there are no arguments.

As another poster said, she doesn't need any extra stress in her life, and I don't either.

Hi Foggy!! How is Mr. Foggy and the little Foggettes? I bet they're turning into Fogsters already! Nice to see you!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

It depends on my mood and how deep the snark already is by the time I open a thread.