Honored Contributor

it's not the big bulky kind which is very comfortable but rather a smaller version for a recliner in dark, dark brown leather.  It's a rocker too and it was very comfortable to sit in but not as comfortable as those big, bulky recliners.  I hope they come early.  It's a 3 hr. window.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

it's not the big bulky kind which is very comfortable but rather a smaller version for a recliner in dark, dark brown leather.  It's a rocker too and it was very comfortable to sit in but not as comfortable as those big, bulky recliners.  I hope they come early.  It's a 3 hr. window.

I hope you love it @Katcat1 . We have one in our den and it's my favorite chair in the house.🥰

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1 - I've been thinking about getting a recliner but not a big bulky one as think it would look too big where I want it to go.  Let us know how you like yours!  Good chair to watch beauty shows in! 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1 - I've been thinking about getting a recliner but not a big bulky one as think it would look too big where I want it to go.  Let us know how you like yours!  Good chair to watch beauty shows in!

Respected Contributor

I hope you enjoy your new LaZBoy. We can't be without one. You will get spoiled to their comfort level. I slept in mine until I got my Sleep Number adjustable bed.

Respected Contributor

@On It wrote:

I hope you enjoy your new LaZBoy. We can't be without one. You will get spoiled to their comfort level. I slept in mine until I got my Sleep Number adjustable bed.

@On It , same here.  After having a total shoulder replacement, I slept in mine for way too long.  Then I found a great sleep number adjustable bed and now I'm able to find just the right angle to get rest.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy! A person can get lost in those big puffy chairs. I like them on the smaller side.

Honored Contributor

Ladies, I am still waiting for the chair.  They have 33 min. left.  i called the store to see if they had a phone no,, for the delivery and no, they did not.  That's ridiculous that no one has a phone no.  I will not be available after 3 pm.  What kind of deliivery service does not leave a number if case of changes?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1    If course they have a phone in the truck.  Everyone has one if they're under 70.  They just don't want to be bothered or have their delivery people bothered.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Enjoy your chair!  I hate days that I have to wait for a delivey or a workman to show up.  It's exhausting.