Trusted Contributor

KatCat1, Hopefully it has arrived. Enjoy. I hate waiting for deliveries

Valued Contributor

I love La-Z-Boy chairs that we have at our home. We sit in them all the time. Comfort is key and they are comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   A mgr. of CS is looking into the matter for me.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1    Did the chair never show up?  What a bummer if it didnt.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   You need to have the person's last name to look up in the directory then i receive a call and can buzz the party in,  No show but I am sure I will have an answer tomorrow from CS.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

At east you are not being told it wil be six months for delivery! I am looking for a recliner for DH to use after his shoulder surgery but there is a long wait for everything he has found that he likes. Will keep looking.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 My DIL ordered furniture from the local Lazy Boy store and was given a date.  It was 3 months later even though they tell you it looks like we can deliver on Thurs.  We like their furniture, but they stretch the truth for delivery  way to much.  A couple of friends have experienced the same thing.  They did the same thing to us years ago, long before Covid and all these delays. Hopefully, you will get your chair soon.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine    I can honestly say that theit customer service is not a strong point. I ended up with the floor sample and forgot to ask if there if you receive a discounf for the floor sample.  I called the store and asked and the guy on the phone was yelling at me about discounts they already gave me but yes discounts are given for the sample but, in other words, not me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@brandiwine    I can honestly say that theit customer service is not a strong point. I ended up with the floor sample and forgot to ask if there if you receive a discounf for the floor sample.  I called the store and asked and the guy on the phone was yelling at me about discounts they already gave me but yes discounts are given for the sample but, in other words, not me.

@Katcat1 - that's awful that he yelled at you like that.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL   I read online that someone said they are really rude after you purchase.  I don't know what store the person was referring to but it is probably a practice to be rude.

kindness is strength