Honored Contributor

Re: update on stormygirl123 she really needs prayers

@Stormygirl~

Sending gentle,healing hugs! hope you get better with each day and for the days where you don't, (and those that you do!) know that we are thinking of you and sending prayers.

Soothing Ocean Sunset is a photograph by Yurix Sardinelly which was ...

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Best wishes for Strength, Patience and Peace.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Stormygirl, I'm so very, very sorry to hear of all your recent troubles and setbacks 😩

{{{HUGS}}} to you (very gentle ones) and all positive thoughts and hopes. Get well! We miss you, too!

IMG_3962.JPG

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

stormygirl123

Image result for get well cards

Honored Contributor

Praying, Praying, and Praying.

I want you on your toes looking out for a peek for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve night!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

We are fighting with you!  We love you, we worry about you, we are sad for you, and we miss you, and we won't feel fine until you are home with us.

Respected Contributor

May this trial in your life, be like a storm ... once it is gone, beauty arises.  

Image result for animated . storm clouds . angel

Super Contributor

@Stormygirl. Keep fighting. Stay strong. I hope and pray that better days are coming.  Know that others care very much. Hugs❤️

Respected Contributor

Get well soon, stormygirl123. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

snip

Hi everyone! I wish I knew how to start a thread to update you. I havent been online lately as so many more post op complications. I had a small stroke now and a huge spinal fluid leak. I wish I could be on here more I miss you all so very much. My memory loss is the most frustrating part. I just want you all to know I think of you often and hope you all have a great holiday. Im still fighting to get well........has been the toughest fight of my life. Love you all xxxxxxxxStormy

@cherry  Hi cherry.  Thanks for the snip it from Stormy.  I'm so sorry for your struggle, sweet thing.  I hope you can feel the strength coming your way and you get better real fast.   The best of holiday cheer from me.   God bless you dear girl!!!Heart