Honored Contributor

update on stormygirl123 she really needs prayers

snip

Hi everyone! I wish I knew how to start a thread to update you. I havent been online lately as so many more post op complications. I had a small stroke now and a huge spinal fluid leak. I wish I could be on here more I miss you all so very much. My memory loss is the most frustrating part. I just want you all to know I think of you often and hope you all have a great holiday. Im still fighting to get well........has been the toughest fight of my life. Love you all xxxxxxxxStormy

Honored Contributor

Re: update on stormygirl123 she really needs prayers

stormygirl123, sending,

Image result for sending prayers and hugs images

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, no!  I'm so sorry to hear about the complications. Sending prayers and strength your way! Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry@GenXmuse@meallen616@Stormygirl

I am so very sorry to hear this. 

Does anybody @cherry a way to contact her?

I hope you recover soon. What a fight you are indeed having. Thoughts for you and healing.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

stormy

Honored Contributor

Not that I am aware of. We only get news, when she is strong enough to post a message

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know you well Stormy, but I know what health issues are like.  I just wanted to tell you that you are in my prayers and thoughts.  It seems as if many people on here know you, and care about you.  I hope in some way that is comforting.  Take care of yourself and know that you have many praying for you!  

Trusted Contributor

@Stormygirl, You are in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.  I am so sad that you are going through such a difficult time.  Heart

~

@cherry, Thank you for copying Stormygirl123's message from the other post ... I would not have seen it and perhaps others might have missed it too.  It is very loving of you to have done that for us, but especially for Stormy.

Esteemed Contributor

Praying for you Stormygirl, so sorry to read this.......You have many people praying for you, sending you positive thoughts and cyber hugs...

Trusted Contributor

stormy.... i am sending warm wishes for better health and gentle (((hugs)))