Esteemed Contributor

And infinity is what? Essentially two balls, two spheres, side by side, connected into forever.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

When I think of intelligent energy, I don't think of the gravity that creates round things in space (which apparently are not perfectly round due to their spinning).   In any event, one could classify gravity as a type of energy.  But are we communicating with it?  Maybe, maybe not.  

I wouldn't want to limit myself to only communicating with round stuff (whether done consciously or not).

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

When I think of intelligent energy, I don't think of the gravity that creates round things in space (which apparently are not perfectly round due to their spinning).   In any event, one could classify gravity as a type of energy.  But are we communicating with it?  Maybe, maybe not.  

I wouldn't want to limit myself to only communicating with round stuff (whether done consciously or not).

Interesting, Homegirl!  Since gravity is a force that attracts one body to another, I'd think it could create energy.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

You know what?  I could be dancing in the forest tossing silver glitter to mark my path to find my way back to the camp site.....and along someone....you know who i am talking about right now....she comes along with a su*king machine and su&ks up all my silver glitter.  

And if I tie a bow around each tree to find my way back while I sing and dance along in the forest .....she removes all my cute bows around each tree.  

Hard to dance and sing with wonders of the world and enjoying peace in the world....until she comes along.   

You ever meet someone like that?   

Saying the earth is egg shaped has made your glitter and bows disappear? 

Are you saying you prefer living with a unicorn fantasy rather than knowledge?  That's just sad.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

Interesting, Homegirl!  Since gravity is a force that attracts one body to another, I'd think it could create energy.

I just actually took a moment to read about it.  As defined in the field of physics, gravity is not energy but can create potential energy.  So I was musing but didn't come to a proper conclusion.

My point really was that since gravity's actions upon matter create round(ish) objects, it's not mysterious that the universe if filled with round objects and that's probably not an ideal place to think about communicating.  Maybe the thread is getting off track, moving more toward physics than spirituality.   Unless the point was that the ring is round?  Gravity didn't do that, of course.  Not sure where to go from here.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

Re: "Hear My Soul Speak"..

[ Edited ]

Are these words "original thoughts", OWS?

Frankly, I feel that by now with all the presentations we have had on it, that that phrase has bitten the dust, so to speak. It no longer holds any truths as far as I am concerned. Pity. 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

Are these words "original thoughts", OWS?

Frankly, I feel that by now with all the presentations we have had on it, that that phrase has bitten the dust, so to speak. It no longer holds any truths as far as I am concerned. Pity. 

Adelina,   I am sharing ideas that was running through my mind.  

What things no longer hold any truth?  

-----------------------------

That the rather commercial approach - and superficial presentation on the host's part - to something that could have been meaningful, has now been been cheapened beyond all salvation.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: "Hear My Soul Speak"..

[ Edited ]

Since your soul is who you really are and it's not your body or your spirit,  the phrase "hear my soul speak" is your subconcious kind of speaking to you.  Your spirit is a different matter so whatever speaks to your spirit is with you in spirit.  If I were wearing this ring it would be a reminder of what the spirit relays to me and how it affects my soul wherein  my emotions and will are or.... my mind, if you will.