Respected Contributor

Luckily I have my 300 beekman body wipes from the last ts if I run out of tp. ☼ ☼☼

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Luckily I have my 300 beekman body wipes from the last ts if I run out of tp. ☼ ☼☼

🤣😂🤣😂

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

At Amazon:

Meidong Portable Travel Bidet Sprayer Handheld Personal Bidet Easy-to-use Electric Bidet with Decompression Film and 180°Adjustable Nozzle for Personal Hygiene

It runs on batteries, not electricity.

@Free2be   So it vibrates?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3   LOL  No.  Two water force choices though.

Super Contributor
I just came back from my normal run. Thinking today would be better than Sat my usual day, absolute pandemonium very crowded. No TP tobe had I needed some I'm not out 6 rolls left. The store had plenty of paper towels, napkins, Kleenex everything looked plentiful, but no TP. I just don't get it the madness over TP.

There was Clorox and cleaning supplies no wipes though, didn't even bother looking for hand sanitizer.
Frequent Contributor

Maggie, now that is funny. But, now i wonder,? Why, not mouthwash, there is plenty of those products. I, use my bidet, i received a free personal with mine as well. I, use much less toilet paper to only dry, and it makes me feel daily fresh. and keeps me out of crowds, which in this time in history, is very dangerous for this old crow.

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

@happycat 

If not a member already, quickly sign up and pay for a membership to Costco, BJ's Warehouse or Sam's Club, then order from their websites.  Just a suggestion and maybe not  the best choice for you.

I got my current toilet paper supply delivered from Costco.  The actual store had been out of it each time I had looked for it over the previous several weeks.  Costco's website shows its Kirkland brand of TP (my preference) as being available to order with a limit of two big packs per member.

You might also check Sam and BJ's websites and see if they will ship to members.

@novamc1  @happycat 

In some locations, if you sign up for Instacart they usually shop/deliver from Costco and you dont even have to be a member if you go through Instacart---check eligibility in your area on instacart.com....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@lynne6was7 wrote:

Just remember, do not flush ANYTHING other than toilet paper.  Otherwise there will be bigger issues with a clogged toilet or sewer line.

@lynne6was7 

Our water company, SAWS, warned the community about this...flushing anything other than toilet paper and flushable wipes can cause MAJOR problems in the sewer lines....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Free2be wrote:

At Amazon:

Meidong Portable Travel Bidet Sprayer Handheld Personal Bidet Easy-to-use Electric Bidet with Decompression Film and 180°Adjustable Nozzle for Personal Hygiene

It runs on batteries, not electricity.

@Free2be   So it vibrates?

Now, just calm down, @Cakers3

Smiley Tongue

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

Scared Muppets GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh