Esteemed Contributor

Re: this may not be legally possible

They'd have much more luck with a civil suit at this point.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think the Medal of Freedom has ever been rescinded, I'd be shocked if this Admin choose him to be the first, though it would be fitting.

Esteemed Contributor

Too politcal for me. Maybe they should remove Nixon from the list of Presidents because of Watergate? Start taking away awards "after the fact" ?  

Might have to create a whole new Fed Dept. to take away any/all awards from everyone, even those that passed on?

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

Gillibrand, Junior Senator from NY, is united with our Gov Cuomo in an anti rape program called "yes is yes."   

Honored Contributor

As Janice Dickenson once said, " He's not a nice guy."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
CNN reported that an insurance company he has, will not cover his actions in a defamation case against him. Janice Dickenson is suing him for calling her a liar. She is using Gloria Alred as her attorney, and is basing some of her case on the released testimony from his 2005 deposition.
Esteemed Contributor

They only have 5% of the signatures needed for a official government response to the request. Considering the fact that this story is already falling off the radar screens of the American public the chances of getting the required signatures seem slim.