Respected Contributor

Re: they call this a 'family' show? maybe not this morning

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@milkbone  No I certainly do not watch this show, it just happens to comeon directly after cbs news moring show that I watch.  I stepped out of the room to refresh my coffee and this is what I came back to.  I was appalled and as usual I always turn the channel becdause I do not by any stretch call this programming entertainment.

It must have taken a good bit of time to refresh your coffee.  By the time Kelly & Michael chat then do the daily it sweepstakes, it's 15 minutes or so before their first guest comes on.

If you always change the channel because you "do not by any stretch call this programming entertainment," why was the show even on?

Sorry this is much ado about nothing.

Trusted Contributor

Just google before and after pictures of Khloe and you will agree.  Impossible to lose a lot of weight, but keep one's back end looking like hers does.  She has tiny thighs and then her back end is huge.  Not natural.  Looks cartoonish even. 

Valued Contributor

The Kardashians are a sad, sad lot. They're poster girls for all that is the worst about not only about America but all of Western civilization. One couldn't go back in time to the Babylonian kingdom to find more lurid examples of consumption, vanity and the rewards granted to the degradation of women (of humanity in general, quite frankly).

If they weren't so strident in their efforts to be examples of human hollowness, they'd almost be pathetic creatures worthy of our pity. But they're so determined in their quest to taint the culture, that one can only come to hate them and all they embody.

In other words...I'm not a fan. Smiley Happy