Occasional Contributor

Re: they call this a 'family' show? maybe not this morning

I don't know if that's where she was coming from but my daughter in law said that it was inappropriate for daytime TV what she had on it was more for going out to dinner with your man or to a nightclub .

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

not a fan of the Ks. but her outfit was sort of monochromatic pinks. no major bling, below knee skirt and minimal jewelry. you could say it was chilly in the studio! 

i think they meant their Keeping up with K show is a Family Show

Respected Contributor

I don't watch that show as I am much less a fan of the other K.  Her last name is Ripa.  Talk about whiny, self-absorbed, and self-important.

Honored Contributor

Khloe Kardashian live with kelly and michael dress

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/01/15/khloe-kardashian-live-with-kelly-and-michael-dress-cleavage-plun...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@DELISE wrote:

I don't know if that's where she was coming from but my daughter in law said that it was inappropriate for daytime TV what she had on it was more for going out to dinner with your man or to a nightclub .

Casual Friday?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

Seems like they are everywhere these days. It's hard to watch a show or even the news without seeing them or hearing a discussion about them .Like what they say and do is important. It's the younger ones following their every move too !

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the pic, Sunshine!

I think she looks nice, although I don't care for those two colors together.  It's not my choice, though.  Smiley Happy  

She's young.  Everything doesn't stay the same forever.  Maybe it is a daytime look for her.     I don't think kids watch that show, anyway, do they?  I could be wrong and that's cool.

Respected Contributor

i think she can easily rock the plunging neckline because she kept the accessories simple.

maybe she took out her breast impants.  this open neckline look seems very much in vogue now but worn with a smaller "set"

Honored Contributor

@DELISE wrote:

Khloe was dressed in appropriate the dress she had on was something that a young person would have worn in a nightclub. The dress was cut all the way down the middle showing her breasts other than that there was nothing that she did wrong.

That dress covered more than what Josie Maran wears when she's on QVC.