Frequent Contributor

Re: they best purchase I ever made from Q

My husband says my best Q purchase has been the electric veranda grill. We use it ALL the time. Raining? No problem! Snow? No problem! Just too darn hot to grill? No problem! It's on our screened in porch and we love it! My sister got her husband one and her daughter too! I highly recommend it!
~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Respected Contributor

millegrace, which electric grill did you buy? Was it hard to assemble?

Valued Contributor

Its kinda hard to say. I've never been blown away by anything. But I've been most pleased probably by a 14k Affinity diamond pave ring I once saw when it was on a great clearance. It sparkles like no one's business. It catches everyone's eye even from across room.

And I bought a couple of sets of ED melamine dinnerware. They're the best melamine I think I have ever seen. One almost forgets they're not some sort of ceramic. Of course, being melamine, one can't use them in the micro...but that's melamine for ya. But they look great and I use them all the time in one of my homes. Better Homes & Gardens makes a version. They sort of resemble these or attempt to anyway. But they're thin and have the weight of a paper plate. The ED line is much more detailed, weightier and really can fool the hand & eye into thinking its something...but not melamine. lol

http://www.qvc.com/ED-On-Air-12-pc-Melamine-Dinnerware-Set-by-Ellen-DeGeneres.product.H204809.html?u...

And I bought a couple of sets of Lenox stoneware dinnerware, too. Its their Rustica pattern. They're just so well-made, heavy, easy care, dress 'em up/dress 'em down, and really evokes that classic most rustic European motif simply but eloquently.

http://www.qvc.com/Lenox-Rustica-16-pc-Stoneware-Dinnerware-Set.product.H201017.html?upsh=1&sc=H2010...

Respected Contributor

I have been a Q buyer since the beginning and it is hard to go back but I am still using my "never sharpen" kitchen knives that Jeff Hewsen talked me into in the 80's. Not my favorite purchase, I have had some nice purchases. I have been on Auto Delivery sinc 1999 for Nick Chavez's Volumizing Hairspray. I can't live without that. I am enjoying my new Bliss outside chair and I try to buy Carolyn Pollack's TSV when she has them. Her quality and design is great. I have many of her bracelets, enhancers etc.

Respected Contributor

WEN-th eonly product of any kind that I've ordered and used consistently for over 8 years.

Several pieces of SS jewelry.  Two tennis bracelets in particular that I wear always on my left wrist next to my watch.

Laura Geller Balance and Brighten. I buy it at Ulta now, but I was introduced to it by the Q.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

I'll actually post a picture of mine!  I was taking some pictures yesterday of the rooms of our house and took one of this lamp.  I really think this is my favorite purchase ever from QVC.  Oh how I wish they'd return to the days of selling items like this.

IMG_4442.jpg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

It has to be that hard boiled egg cooker. The little guy on In the Kitchen with David-Mark somebody sells it.I tried to post a picture but evidently it's been replaced with another brand. Pity. The time and trouble it saves me I can't begin to tell you. I also can't begin to tell you of the money I would have if I had never heard of QVC.

Honored Contributor

@mewsmomtoo wrote:

The first thing thst came to mind is all the southwestern & Taxco silver & Joan Rivers jewelry I bought! I still wear & love it & i am so grateful to have it because i cant afford it any longer. I have literally purchased one pair of earrings in the last 8 years. The JR jewelry is mostly the kind that had one main piece & then you can swap out all the different colors.   I really love that it's so versatile. I was also lucky enough to get on auto delivery these incredible JR boxes that each had a pin & earrings. They are beautiful!!  My only regret is that I canceled the purchase of 2 pairs of real gold earrings in 2005. I have almost no gold & i would like to have some real gold earrings. :-)

Did anyone have the beautiful JR necklace where every month you would get a new charm to add to it? All different little flowers  and a large jewel as the 
"Center Piece".  Long.I love it and have it in her wooden jewelry box which I think came with it. I just wish I wore it more but I forget I have it! How dumb is that?

I also need to add Tova-original scent of course. Never failed to raise a ruckus. So different. So lingering. So beautiful. All gone now.

Respected Contributor

When my daughter got married 13 years ago I gave her my original wedding set.  I've been wearing a 14K diamonique marquise ring set since then, and love it.  

Years ago bought a dozen Galway crystal water goblets.  We use them at all our holiday meals, and display them in glass-doored kitchen cabinet.  Love them.

Again, years ago, I bought a KJL enameled fish bracelet.  It's my favorite summer bracelet, and I wear it often.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Gidget said:
"I'll actually post a picture of mine! I was taking some pictures yesterday of the rooms of our house and took one of this lamp. I really think this is my favorite purchase ever from QVC. Oh how I wish they'd return to the days of selling items like this."

You might keep an eye on Evine Live! They frequently feature those Tiffany-style lamps.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment