Super Contributor

Re: they best purchase I ever made from Q

[ Edited ]

A pair of 14K diamonique leverback drop earrings. They are just my "no mind/go to" earrings. I've had them many years..and I still love them. The feedback I get from others about them is always the same..."simple elegance." They need to bring them back.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Trusted Contributor

@Montana wrote:
sandra, what is the Shark vacuum item number that your husband likes. I missed the TSV presentation.

ETA: Can't quote from my iPad.

@Montana

It looks like the item number is now V33186. I used it this morning. We have 3 cats and their shedding like crazy because it's hot. I sucked up the equivilent of 3 kittens in the amount of fur it picked up. It really does a great job.

Valued Contributor

I love this little gadget!...It chops so  fast and cleans up easy to.

http://www.qvc.com/Kuhn-Rikon-2.4-Cup-Pull-&-Chop-wExtra-Bowl-&-Storage-Lids.product.K42447.html?sc=...

Esteemed Contributor

My Brazilian Amythyst jewelry:

6 carat pear-shaped ring set in 14KT gold setting - purchased in 2003 for $140

6.40 carats - emerald cut pendant in a 14KT setting, purchased in 1996 at a special price - $118.

18 carat briolette enhancer set in an elegant 14KT bail with 14KT chain, purchased in 2004 "special of the day price" - $120.

Plus:

All my 14KT and 18KT gold jewelry - rings, bracelets, chains, earrings and pendants

This is why I can no longer buy gold jewelry from the Q

Esteemed Contributor

Total Gym 2000 about 20 years ago.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I love all my Polish stoneware.  I'd never seen it before I found QVC,  Thank goodness I got a nice collection before they stopped carrying them.

Recently I bought their Lenox Butterfly Meadow set of dishes and I love them, too.  They're perfect for everyday dishes in the Spring and Summer particularly.

There are numerous other things from the Q I really like, but those two are my favorites and make me happy every time I use them Heart

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

About 20 years ago, occasionally Judy Crowell did a Lladro hour.  I purchased a large Holy Family Nativity with a (huge) stable.  I collect Creches, and this is still my very favorite .

I used to LOVE Lite Bite bars.

Trusted Contributor

Without a doubt:  Eternagold hoop earrings.  I wear a pair almost everyday.  I have small, medium and large, oval and round, both white gold and yellow gold.  I'm glad I got them when they were affordable.

Esteemed Contributor

I must pick 3 things:

1.  Ryka USED to make a rocker shoe (athletic type) that made one feel as though one were walking on marshmallows.  Those shoes saved my left foot dropped metatarsal so that I could continue walking and standing on it all day at work.  I DO wish they would bring them back.

2.  Joan Rivers' Jewelry:  Have purchased and worn her jewelry for many years.  It all looks as good as the day it arrived.  Many compliments over the years.  Also love her big eggs and egg ornaments.

3.  A "once in a lifetime" gold bracelet purchase.  The links are all shaped like an hourglass.  A major piece for sure.  Cost a mint.  Still love it and wear it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Montana wrote:
sandra, what is the Shark vacuum item number that your husband likes. I missed the TSV presentation.

ETA: Can't quote from my iPad.

I'm not Sandra, but I think the last Shark TSV was H282097. I have H364517 and I love it. Nothing but a Shark for me from now on ever.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines