Honored Contributor

Re: they best purchase I ever made from Q

@tansy wrote:
From the last few years, maybe my Bliss lights. I had a Koos reversible vest that always got me compliments, but I finally had to pass it on because I'd lost weight...sort of a good thing/bad thing Smiley Happy

That Koos guy was really quite a piece of work. I don't mean his clothing, but how he spoke to the viewersSmiley Embarassed

Valued Contributor

I would have to say that mine would be my POLISH POTTERY!!!!!! Wish they still sold it.

Beckyblu

Super Contributor

I think it might be my Polish stoneware.  The first PS that I bought was a 2 piece bakeware set.  I use it all the time and love it.  That was when I found the QVC boards, too.  There was a great PS forum at the time.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That Emjoi Callus Remover thingy......I love it so much I hawk it to all my friends.....and they always end up thanking me.

Denim and Company Crosshatch Boot Cut Jeans. (discontinued of course)

A DMQ Graduated Tennis necklace....it sold at the time for almost $200....I snagged it in "As Is" (in perfect condition) for about $70.   I've only worn it a few times and people think its real. 

A couple of DMQ Tennis bracelets....carat weight is believable.

A DMQ Cluster ring with different shapes and size stones.   People grab my hand to compliment it and think it's real.   It's my go to ring for everyday.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor

I would say the product I wouldn't want to part with is my Emjoi Epilator. There are other products I like using more, but the epilator is what helps keep me looking more female and less gorilla! Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

LOL, Cherry. You are so right about Koos' abrasive manner but I always watched him back then.

I forgot about the Emjoli -- it's great.
Respected Contributor

a tivo dvd dvr player and I still use it.

Respected Contributor

a sterling silver chain wrap bracelet with crystals - the wrap chain goes around my wrist twice - I've had it since 1988!! It was a huge purchase for me back then, I was so young and this bracelet was $119.00

rose gold byzantine necklaces in 18 inches and 24 inches.  Heavy gram weight - I think I bought them around 2001/2002 and now, you can't find these types of necklaces for 6x the price

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Super Contributor

I said the Polish Stoneware was my best purchase, but I had forgotten about my Imperial Gold hoop earrings.  They were a great buy for 14 kt solid gold at $100.  They were the first item I ever bought from QVC.  I still wear them.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

WEN Cleansing Conditioner

2 humidifiers

Malden Mills fleece sheets

Dooney handbags