Esteemed Contributor

Re: they best purchase I ever made from Q

That Tiffany lamp is a beauty. As someone mentioned, check out Evine for a lot of nice lamps and other items. In style, out of style, who cares? They are timeless and add a lot of character to your home.
Respected Contributor

What a pretty lamp.

Honored Contributor

What I meant with my comment on wishing QVC would go back to pretty things like my lamp, I really wasn't just talking about the stained glass lamps.  I meant, back to the 50 in 50 tour, back to when they showed more than just Vitamix, Dyson, beds, computers and La Z Boy chairs.  Oh and kitchen gadgets in lots of colors.

I have great purchases from QVC, including some recent ones, but they used to sell some beautiful, can't find them anywhere else pieces and I wish they'd go back to that.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I, too, bought a lovely, mostly purple and dark green, Tiffany-style lamp from QVC many years ago, simply because I liked the idea of a pull-chain on/off switch on a lamp.

But by far my most-used and most-valued items from QVC are the Kuhn-Rikon jar opener and Kuhn-Rikon can opener.  Big winners in my book!

Esteemed Contributor

Well you may think this is dumb or funny but the best thing  I ever bought was those rubber things with cleats that go over my shoes so I don't fall on ice! They have enabled me to go out during ice and snow without falling, therefore saving my back from Re-injury!

Others on my fave list are; Philosophy and Josie's products, Valerie's spheres, flameless candles, Haan Steamer, our laptops, Shark Rocket vac, jeans (before they got rid of all the best ones!), and last but not least my Ryka sneakers (they are the only sneakers I can wear that feel good when walking w my bad back!).

There are more but those items are what come to mind now.

PS) My husband would say the best purchases are the Keurig, (which he uses 2 to 3X a day), and the Kitchen Aid mixer too because he loves to bake.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles