Esteemed Contributor

Re: the security guard who was shot at Vegas

@dooBdoo  Sorry...I guess I did ask about her.  Woman Embarassed  Thanks.

Keepin' it real.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is going off topic.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@esmerelda wrote:

@dooBdoo  Sorry...I guess I did ask about her.  Woman Embarassed  Thanks.

Hey, @esmerelda, you're welcome.   No need to be Woman Embarassed embarrassed, though.   This is a distressing incident, a horribly painful topic, and hits so close to home for probably all of us in one way or another.   Some posters have disclosed their direct association with this, others have not.    My heart hurts for @Tyak, her family, and everyone who has been touched by this, as I've posted many times on other threads since the sickening assault by this monster.    We're understandably passionate and we want to have answers, and I fear the barrage of crime-solving shows on TV has made us much more impatient with the authorities who investigate.    Everyone involved is human, imperfect, and at this point anguished and highly stressed.    I just happen to feel that while access to so much information is often a blessing it also can be a curse since much of it is nothing but rumor or the opportunistic postuing of attention-seeking social media personalities and less-than-reliable websites.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think I just heard that Campos is going to be on Hannity tonight, should be interesting..  Funny because the employees of MB were instructed to NOT talk to the media.  But I've also heeard that he's no longer an employee, so who knows.....

Trusted Contributor

We all want answers but those who live there and lived through the terror should be treated with a little bit of respect...do you not think so?? 

Tyak had stated that her loved ones were there!!  Please stop the snark.  It's painful enough!!

Honored Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

I think I just heard that Campos is going to be on Hannity tonight, should be interesting..  Funny because the employees of MB were instructed to NOT talk to the media.  But I've also heeard that he's no longer an employee, so who knows.....

Weird.

I Googled ‘sean hannity jesus campos’ and the only thing which pops

up are Reddit entries. I searched Hannity’s twitter account...nothing mentioned.  Wouldn’t this interview be a blockbuster, promote every second, type of interview?  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fordtruck wrote:

We all want answers but those who live there and lived through the terror should be treated with a little bit of respect...do you not think so?? 

Tyak had stated that her loved ones were there!!  Please stop the snark.  It's painful enough!!

Snark? This IS a respectful thread.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

Weird.

I Googled ‘sean hannity jesus campos’ and the only thing which pops

up are Reddit entries. I searched Hannity’s twitter account...nothing mentioned.  Wouldn’t this interview be a blockbuster, promote every second, type of interview?  

I found what you did as well @sidsmom. Also agree w your analysis about no Hannity promotion so far.

Also so far I don't see a thing verifying employees were instructed not to talk to the media or that Campos has been fired,

but 'who knows.....'

Still searching tho. Hard to weed out the gossip and kwappy articles.

Trusted Contributor

@charvalethe posts have thankfully been removed.  

Esteemed Contributor

Rumor mills run rampant.