Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county...9/7/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I didn't watch yet but If Ryan can't afford to live in the OC, then he shouldn't.  He needs to live somewhere else where he has the means to pay his rent.  I just can't get the recent domestic violence incident between he and his girlfriend out of my head.  I doubt he is ever going to change and I feel bad for children involved in this mess. 

I also taped Ladies of London. 

Valued Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county...9/7/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I have a totally different take on Tamra providing the down payment for son Ryan's home. It is not unusual at all for parents who are quite well off to do this and in OC, it is commonly necessary. How on earth do young people pay high costs of living, food and rent and save up huge amounts of money?  Average home prices in OC, for a not-so-great house would shock most people and 20% down is a bundle.   Same with Vicki gifting Brianna the nice car (tho from the looks of it, Brianna is doing quite well on her own, unless there's been help from Mama that we haven't heard).  When parents are wealthy and have everything they need and want, it is normal for them to lavish their children with lots of nice things, and why not?  What else do they do with all that $?

There is nothing wrong with parents wishing their children and grand-children lived closer to them. It isn't "controlling" to say it is something you wish for. 

First time last night that Jim had nice things to say to Megan and used terms of endearment so maybe he's not so bad ?. Time will tell.  Megan is growing on me.

Shannon was very sweet last night and nice to see a good friendship with Heather.

No dragging on about David's affair so many viewers must have been happy.

Honored Contributor

I wish Meghan would lose those '60's/'70's headbands and headscarves. The one she's wearing in the clip of the next episode looks especially ridiculous.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

I have a totally different take on Tamra providing the down payment for son Ryan's home. It is not unusual at all for parents who are quite well off to do this and in OC, it is commonly necessary. How on earth do young people pay high costs of living, food and rent and save up huge amounts of money?  Average home prices in OC, for a not-so-great house would shock most people and 20% down is a bundle.   Same with Vicki gifting Brianna the nice car (tho from the looks of it, Brianna is doing quite well on her own, unless there's been help from Mama that we haven't heard).  When parents are wealthy and have everything they need and want, it is normal for them to lavish their children with lots of nice things, and why not?  What else do they do with all that $?

There is nothing wrong with parents wishing their children and grand-children lived closer to them. It isn't "controlling" to say it is something you wish for. 

First time last night that Jim had nice things to say to Megan and used terms of endearment so maybe he's not so bad ?. Time will tell.  Megan is growing on me.

Shannon was very sweet last night and nice to see a good friendship with Heather.

No dragging on about David's affair so many viewers must have been happy.

What are they to do?  How about live in an area they can afford?  Why did they have to move back to the OC? 

I don't know how wealthy Tamara is.  Let's not forget just a few years ago she was in foreclosure with her then husband.  Yeah she gets paid to do this show but that could go away in a heart beat.  Who knows how well that club is doing.   

Respected Contributor

It seems Brianna is the voice of reason. I watched how Vicki tried to twist Brianna into staying at her house while Brooks will be away on a business trip. Brianna sees Brooks for what he is and she doesn't want to see him at all. I don't blame her. Bringing up that people who have cancer shouldn't be traveling was interesting to hear. Brianna is a nurse after all and works with doctors who deal with cancer patients.

Next week looks interesting about Meghan saying that Brooks doctor doesn't treat cancer.  They all say he looks good for someone with terminal cancer.

It comes out what Vicki said that Jim has been unhappy/shaky 2 of the 4 months he has been married to Meghan as Jim told that to Brooks. Now Brooks is denying that. Did Vicki make that all up because she is so jealous of Meghan? 

Vicki is an unhappy negative person. She needs to work on herself. I am glad to hear Brooks and her finally broke up. 

Respected Contributor

I forgot to mention Ryan and Tamra helping him out with rent money. She is an enabler and shouldn't give him any money. Seems that although she is married to Eddie, she feels her money is her money and she can spend it how she wants. She shouldn't have gotten married to Eddie then. It is their money, isn't it? Eddie made a lot of sense that Ryan is 30 years old and should support his own family.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Tamera should have her own money from working on the TV reality show. She has every right to help her son. She had that realationship long before her realationship with Eddie. Eddie  married Tamera and her baggage...which includes her son who she loves. It may not be in  the Son's best interest to give him financial help....but, few Mother's would not help their child if they had the means too. Eddie is her husband....but should have no say in what Tamera does with her child from a past realationship. 

Honored Contributor

tamra is still raising three children......three children who probably will want to go onto college.

ryan is 30, his wife is OVER 30 and they have 4 children to raise now. by this time in their lives they should have AT LEAST 8000 to put down as a security deposit on a home.

not sure they should have even moved away from where they were......where she managed and co-owned a gun store supposedly.

i just bet she is trying to overcompensate with ryan because of the problems with her daughter.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

tamra is still raising three children......three children who probably will want to go onto college.

ryan is 30, his wife is OVER 30 and they have 4 children to raise now. by this time in their lives they should have AT LEAST 8000 to put down as a security deposit on a home.

not sure they should have even moved away from where they were......where she managed and co-owned a gun store supposedly.

i just bet she is trying to overcompensate with ryan because of the problems with her daughter.

sunshine, I was thinking that it had to do with Ryan's medical issue, assuming he still has one.  I am sure it is a lot of things, but I believe she mentioned feeling guilt for whatever reason re Ryan.

Honored Contributor

when she said that i just thought that she thought she had somehow "failed him" while he was growing up......it sure looked like simon tried to help out quite a bit when they were still together.

he was doing a lot of steroids at one time. cant quite remember what his medical condition was?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein