Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county...9/7/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Well...The show was not a complete train wreck like last week as least.

I thought that it was very sweet that Shannon's kids made dinner for their mother and father.

Vicki, has been to OK 14 times. Yikes!! I find it interesting that she was having a breakdown on air last week in front of the cameras, but now she does not want the crews to videotape the disagreement that she is having with her daughter.

Tamara's husband is dead on. Her son is a 30 year old man who does not seem to be able to support his family. Every comment that he made to her I was nodding my head in agreement.

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county...9/7/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Vicki constantly over-steps........Tamra also should not have given Ryan 8 grand w/o talking to Eddie....don't blame him for being mad.
Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

Well...The show was not a complete train wreck like last week as least.

I thought that it was very sweet that Shannon's kids made dinner for their mother and father.

Vicki, has been to OK 14 times. Yikes!! I find it interesting that she was having a breakdown on air last week in front of the cameras, but now she does not want the crews to videotape the disagreement that she is having with her daughter.

Tamara's husband is dead on. Her son is a 30 year old man who does not seem to be able to support his family. Every comment that he made to her I was nodding my head in agreement.

i think shannons daughters are more put together than their parents (well, minus the toilet paper incident.....lol).

can you imagine if tamra wasnt a "housewife?" how would she be able to support ryan?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

did anyone watch ladies of london tonight?

i cant believe they were fighting over a thanksgiving dinner party/parties!

i found it interesting that caroline was sitting down having a full breakfast and checking to see which employee was going to her kids events.

last years ladies of london had 8 episodes and all of them except one was under one million viewers.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I can't stand Vicki. Her reaction to coming in from outside with the kids during the tornado warning was bizarre. Who is going to take care of me? I don't know, I just cannot stand her mannerisms at all. Wow, Briana has changed so much physically. I forgot how much until they showed the car scene from several seasons ago. I don't like Brians husband either.

I like Eddie. He seems like a decent guy and is pretty laid back. He was completely right with everything he said. Tamras son has been like this for a long time. I can remember Simon sitting him down and having a talk with him about being more responsible. He has a child now and needs to be a man and do what he has to to take care of his family. If that means another job to supplement his income, then he needs to do that. I don't understand men like this.

Meghans husband Jim just seems so uninterested in his marriage or Meghan.

I stopped watching after about 30 minutes. I just don't like the OC one anymore.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

I get missing your grown children and wanting them to live closer to you but Vicki & Tamara are way off base.  Briana lives in a lovely home and seems to have built a good life with her husband and children.  I'd be a proud and happy mom.  I totally get Briana not wanting to stay at her mom's house with Brooks and Vicki should respect that.  I don't know whether Brooks really has cancer or not but I do think he's a con artist and I don't get Vicki at all, being taken in by him.  I'd rather be alone than with someone like that.  I feel sorry for Vicki if she's that desparate.   Eddie has every right to be upset and everything he said, I agree with.  Tamara tries to justify her "helping out" Ryan by saying "don't all parents help their children".  Yes, I think all parents like to be good to their grown children, but not financially keeping them and paying their rent.  She keeps enabling Ryan and he'll never be responsible if she keeps giving him so much.   When I visit my DS, I "treat" him by taking him out to dinner.  I don't pay his rent.  Shannon and David's children, like all children, just want their parents to get along.  They were so cute. 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

ITA! Eddie hit the nail on the head with Tamra - he was so right in everything he said. Of course she will never tell her son it's a loan and won't see a dime of the money. She will probably support his family - her son is very lazy.

ITA

Tamra has enabled his poor behavior and his continued laziness.  Simon was so over it and Eddie is now too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

Miss Piggy is such a controlling, jealous, homely, nasty woman, and a MAJOR bully. She needs to lay off Meghan.

I agree with your comments about Vicki being controlling , a bully and jealous.  

I won't call her Miss PIggy though.  

She is super jealous of Meghan and any other young, thin, attractive woman.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

did anyone watch ladies of london tonight?

i cant believe they were fighting over a thanksgiving dinner party/parties!

i found it interesting that caroline was sitting down having a full breakfast and checking to see which employee was going to her kids events.

last years ladies of london had 8 episodes and all of them except one was under one million viewers.

I watched I enjoyed seeing Juliet who is I believe the most down to earth out of all of them and does it with a title. I think Julia was over reacting I think if she stopped a second and listened to Marissa she would of seen how over dramtic she was being. I thought that was terrible of her. I do think Caroline does enjoy some of this but I do like all of the ladies who returned from last season so far. 

So glad to see Annabelle is up and about what a terrible accident that was.

Honored Contributor

I think I am the only one who sees that Jim really cares about Meagan, and I think they should get out of this show before it ruins their marriage.  

Ryan is a loser!  I think it is nuts that Tamra is helping him move to OC as he can't afford to live there, can't even support himself and his family, so how does she think he can afford mortgage payments.  Does he even have a job?

Eddie was so right in everything he said, and if Tamra continues to deceive him re the Ryan issue, she can kiss him goodbye as I don't think he will tolerate that, and he shouldn't.  She said Ryan won't pay her back, yet she isn't telling Eddie that.  It is part of her insecure and dysfunctional nature showing once again.