Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county...9/7/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies.....hope everyone had a wonderful labor day weekend! unfortunately it is over and we get back to the regular grind tomorrow. tonight though is a new episode of the real housewives of orange county. it begins at 9pm et and is followed by  season two of ladies of london. i enjoyed season one and am looking forward to season two. no watch what happens live tonight.

andy is asking for questions, via facebook and twitter, for the filming of the reunion of the real housewives of orange county. i am guessing we have at least 4-5 more episodes to go. should be a good reunion considering all of the "interesting" things that have been said this season.

last weeks rhooc had 1.97 million viewers. is anyone around and watching tonight?

SEASON 10, EPISODE 14

"A Storm Is Coming"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/46/930/150831_2898182_Eddie_Refuses_to_Give_Tamra_s_Son_Money.jpg?itok=KJjeLvMM

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/46/931/150831_2898183_Vicki_Freaks_out_in_Oklahoma.jpg?itok=Y1uaAYHg

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/192/775/150903_2900037_Vicki_Refuses_to_Talk_About_Brooks.jpg?itok=h80a1PSX

The day after Tamra's sex party, the ladies are still in disbelief over Vicki's attack on Meghan. Meanwhile, Shannon's kids cook up a plan to improve their parent's troubled relationship. Tamra and Eddie's date night turns sour when she comes clean about financially helping out her son. Plus, Vicki leaves the OC for a visit with Briana in Oklahoma, but underlying tensions about Brooks brings the trip to an explosive end.

AIR DATE: Sep 7 10/9c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county...9/7/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

vicki has been to oklahoma 14 times in less than a  year.......thats a lot of visits.....i wonder how her son in law feels about that? Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county...9/7/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I don't think Vicki gets the point they can't afford to live in OC. She keeps grinding at it. 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

I don't think Vicki gets the point they can't afford to live in OC. She keeps grinding at it. 

well clearly brianna doesnt want to be around brooks and you are right, it is very expensive to live on the west coast. vicki needs to let go a little.....she is too controlling. they need to be away from that.

Trusted Contributor

Miss Piggy is such a controlling, jealous, homely, nasty woman, and a MAJOR bully. She needs to lay off Meghan.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

well clearly brianna doesnt want to be around brooks and you are right, it is very expensive to live on the west coast. vicki needs to let go a little.....she is too controlling. they need to be away from that.

I don't blame her. Brooks is creepy and a TOTAL user and loser. What a ZERO. He has NOTHING going for him.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA! Eddie hit the nail on the head with Tamra - he was so right in everything he said. Of course she will never tell her son it's a loan and won't see a dime of the money. She will probably support his family - her son is very lazy.

Respected Contributor

I think Brianna can very well afford to live in Oklahoma.  Their house is gorgeous and more than a lot of folks could afford especially at their young age.  Nice car too..........................that Vicki gave them.

Respected Contributor

Brooks is a scam artist....jmo, but next weeks previews are telling. I can't stand Vicki.....so controlling.
Honored Contributor

interesting that vicki wanted them to stop filming their argument.....she wants everyone to think she has the perfect life. i like how brianna stands up to her and doesnt back down. did vicki BUY her the car or is brianna responsible for the payments like the last car vicki "bought" for her? (i was distracted at that point)