Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/28/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/large/public/dish-100115-rhoc-reunion.jpg?itok=CcS40f2-

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/28/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

gossip via the real mr housewife:

“She went into the reunion believing Brooks 100%,” the insider continued, “but after seeing and hearing things from the women, Vicki doesn’t believe Brooks at all.”

“In fact,” the source added, “she thinks his cancer was faked and she no longer believes anything he told her.”

The insider wasn’t able to offer more details at this time, but as soon as we hear more we will share. This definitely sounds like it’s going to be an explosive and interesting reunion.

http://realmrhousewife.com/2015/10/02/vicki-gunvalson-no-longer-believes-brooks-exclusive/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I found what the Dubrows said about wanting people not to have surgery, to use products rather than go that route, yet Terry makes his fortune by performing cosmetic surgeries, weird.

Not to mention I don't think Heather is procedure free.  She admitted to going to a doctor for cellulite treatments and she looks like she's had things done to her face.

She has had an obvious tummy tuck as well.

I do think that surgery and skin care are two separate things though. You can take great care of your skin and still need surgery and there is no point in getting surgery unless you intend to take care of your skin by using proper SPF, etc... No skin cream is gonna even out  or enlarge your boobs, get rid of stretch marks, pull in sagging jowls. etc... so no matter how wonderful any skin care is, Terry will still be booked solid.

I really could not stand Shannon in the beginning but I have to say she is becoming more likable. Anyone else feel like that?

IMO, Shannon is a drama queen, a pot-stirrer at times, a whiner and a complainer. I don't care for her.

Shannon screeches too much during her interviews.  Looks like she's trying too hard to put on a show and stay relevant. 

I agree. Shannon does screech.  She appears very manic like and unstable.  She probably needs a mood stabilizer.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

How much time will be devoted to arguing about the disease (or its absence) of a man who is no longer on the show or in a relationship with one of the housewives? I hope there are more interesting things to discuss because that subject has been run into the ground. Even hearing Shannon talk about David's affair, or how much fat there is in empanadas compared to meatballs, is preferable to hearing about Brooks' health!

Maybe they could discuss more career options for Meghan. Someone suggested she become an oncologist but I think she should open her own detective agency. She's already shown some great natural ability at being an accomplished private investigator d ick.

Honored Contributor

If Brooks is lying about cancer then he's disgusting.  From personal experience with family members and friends, cancer can be dormant and be in remission and then it can become "active" again.

Even IF he is lying about cancer, it still does not refute the fact that it is NONE of that "super sleuth detective" Meghan's business.    She is JUST as disgusting LYING about having cancer to get information.  That is deplorable.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

some reunion tweets.....

It's reunion time! Got my skin lifted and hydrated the natural way at facialfitnessspa ! Want to go… instagram.com/p/8R807AD3No/

On my way to reunion filming. let's do this im ready. byeseadon10 #RHOC #SpiritualGangster instagram.com/p/8TOF2LvCij/

Always great to get my hair done by @tyalexandernb and queenauda. Thanks for always making my hair… instagram.com/p/8Rk6EgrZM0/

We got the dressing room w bad lighting! #newbieproblems love my @briedoesmakeup hair and makeup artist!

I have a feeling this is going to be me today... #reuniontime

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQPovZ9UAAAvtFH.jpg

Vicki's (Miss Piggy's) hair doesn't look that great. She should go to a derm to do something about her skin.

Honored Contributor

Reunion #10 it's a wrap! instagram.com/p/8VyEI8LZLK/

Thanks ladies for taking me to dinner tonight. What a shocking season finale. Glad it's over. Time… instagram.com/p/8Uz3RorZPY/